Boost design productivity and reduce time-to-market by increasing collaboration efficiency through global cross-site hierarchical management design data management in the 3DEXPERIENCE Semiconductor Engineer Role
The ENOVIA 3DEXPERIENCE Semiconductor Engineer (XCC-OC) Role provides Digital Designer and Mixed Signal IC Designer an ability to manage semiconductor development embedded in complex systems using a Semiconductor Item Management dashboard app.
The Semiconductor Engineer also allows you to connect your GIT, DesignSync or other revision control system to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform for viewing and using the revision controlled data.
Semiconductor Engineer Benefits
- Benefit from the usage of the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform which acts like a single Source of Truth for Semiconductor design data.
- Barrier-less adoption of powerful global product development collaboration services for Semiconductor Design Engineers.
- Rapid, zero-latency global design collaboration.
- Low cost of ownership for management and worldwide collaboration of semiconductor design data.
- Connect and manage your entire design chain with a unified DDM system.
- Maximize your ability to reuse existing designs and embedded software.
- Manage your design hierarchy as part of the design process.
- Manage complex data types from a variety of EDA tool vendors.
Semiconductor Engineer Highlights
- Connect your GIT or DesignSync or other revision control system to your 3DEXPERIENCE.
- Use your revision-controlled data through Semiconductor Item Management logical items.
- View your revision-controlled data.
ENOVIA PLM software is the product lifecycle management backbone of the Dassault Systèmes portfolio, used by many of the world's largest and most technically advanced manufacturing enterprises to streamline their organization.
This 3DEXPERIENCE Role is categorized as:ENOVIA3DEXPERIENCEBattery TechnologyEnergy & InfrastructurePLM
3DEXPERIENCE Role FAQs
ENOVIA 3DEXERIENCE Advantage
Connect with other 3DEXERIENCE roles and take advantage of the virtual twin for the entire enterprise
Natively built for the cloud and also available on premises, ENOVIA spans the full spectrum from very small clients to customers with thousands of users.
This ‘infinite’ scalability is driving exponential adoption across all engagement models, letting clients plan and sustain their growth and address their evolving business needs.
Cloud is driving the ability to scale, drastically reducing the distance and time between technology decision and value realization, letting companies take continuous advantages of enhancements & scope extension every 8 weeks. Cloud adoption is now a reality for all sizes of clients.
Go beyond PLM
ENOVIA powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform goes beyond PLM, connecting people, ideas and data from across the value network into a single collaborative environment that transforms the way you do business.
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.
Interested in the Semiconductor Engineer 3DEXPERIENCE Role?
Contact us and get your questions answered today.
US 440.257.7460 | UK 01926.333777