What is Tosca?
Tosca is an optimization suite that offers efficient and powerful structural and flow optimization solutions based on finite element analysis (FEA) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD) simulations.
Existing designs often only need small changes to improve the overall product performance.
Tosca optimization methods provide designers with the insights required to make improvements to the design to reduce factors like weight and cost without compromising performance.
Why use Tosca for Optimization?
- Reduce time-to-market by accelerating conceptual design
- Support ready-to-manufacture product design
- Save weight and maximum result quality for dependable components
- Avoid time-consuming and error-prone model simplification
- Advantages of realistic modeling and handling nonlinearities directly within the optimization
- Interactively define structural optimization tasks
- Allows users to develop fluid flow devices with reduced pressure drop and improved flow uniformity
Flow performance, efficiency & quality
Fluid Optimization with TOSCA
Fluid Optimization provides topology optimization-driven design concepts for fluid flow systems and components. Automatically use its ability to generate innovative design concepts for a specific flow task and available packaging space. Fluid Optimization’s exclusive technology assists you in achieving the best flow performance, quality, and eco-efficiency.
Tosca Fluid features unique design and non-parametric fluid flow topology optimization technology for components and systems. Utilize design flexibility and create an innovative, optimized design concept for defined design spaces and flow tasks. No initial design is necessary. Only one solver run is needed using industry standard CFD solvers.