Lighter, Stronger, and More Cost-Effective
Risk, uncertainty and disparate processes have put supply chains to the test in recent years, companies must now innovate and adapt in order to overcome these challenges and meet market demand.
Industrial technology enables companies to design, develop, deliver, and support more complex products at a larger scale than ever before. To make this possible, supply chains have become increasingly global and local, requiring an integrated ecosystem which allows all key stakeholders to collaborate easily and efficiently.
This complexity increases the probability of disruption and delays. In addition to this, there is an extensive and expensive collection of processes which require manual tasks and decisions to be made by humans, which drives up costs and increases delays.
However, through efficient supply chain planning and optimization technology, organizations can build agility and resilience to ensure continuity throughout their business, and their wider supply chains.
Modern Planning Solution Requirements
To tackle the complexity of creating a truly integrated supply chain where outsourcing and external collaboration is a necessity, modern planning solutions must:
- Enable model-based virtual twins of the value network that represents metrics, business processes and data
- Provide a control tower view that leverages data science and optimization, creating end-to-end supply chain visibility and control for smarter business decisions
- Enable supply chain planning in a collaborative ecosystem that connects all stakeholders and uses real-world data in real time to facilitate the effective execution of plans
- Leverage world-class technology to benefit from artificial intelligence for automating basic decisions and identifying risk factors
- Infuse more agility and resilience through model-based simulations and what-if scenarios to create truly technically advanced and sustainable supply chains
- Optimize logistics for improved metrics to track and manage customer experiences
- Improve productivity, safety and retention in the workforce while eliminating waste
TriMech Enterprise Supply Chain Management Solution
Learn how the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform allows businesses to better manage their supply chain
End-to-End Supply Chain Management with 3DEXPERIENCE
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform equips businesses with holistic solutions that provide end-to-end supply chain visibility, optimization, and management. Organizations can benefit from world-class optimization capabilities for continuous, ‘change ready’ improvement, helping them to establish sustainable value networks optimized to meet company goals and create a competitive advantage while minimizing risks and the impact of disruptions.
As if there weren’t already enough pressures and challenges on organizations to streamline their supply chain processes, companies are facing increasing demand for sustainability and regulatory pressures, driving the shift to a circular economy—balancing planet conservation with profit, and second life product capabilities. Only agile and resilient companies can establish environmentally and financially sustainable supply chains capable of thriving in today’s challenging business landscape.
Key Capabilities and Benefits:
- Sales and Operation Planning: Gain end-to-end visibility into factors affecting sales, marketing, finance, and operations to bridge the gap between sales and operations. This in turn allows you to increase the accuracy of your demand plan and optimize your supply plan.
- Production Planning: Manage obstacles to profitability such as high inventory levels, poor delivery performance, low yield and excessive waste.
- Production Scheduling: Manage batching and sequencing of your execution schedule to ensure that your plan is always optimized to meet service levels at minimum costs.
- Logistics Planning: Increase operational efficiency, improve resource utilization and reduce costs.
- Workforce Planning: Improve productivity and employee satisfaction while respecting business rules, requirements and constraints.
Supply Chain Management Software from TriMech
BIOVIA CISPro is a Chemical Management System that streamlines and consolidates your organization’s material inventory, ordering, purchasing, and compliance activities.
DELMIA 3DEXPERIENCE allows you to leverage rich virtual worlds (virtual twins) to define and optimize digital manufacturing, supply chain, and operations processes and systems.
DELMIA Apriso is a Manufacturing Execution System with extended capabilities in quality, production control, shop floor logistics, plant maintenance, and integration to equipment and business applications through the Internet of Things (IoT).
DELMIA Ortems complements the DELMIA Apriso solution by providing optimization, planning and scheduling software integration.
DELMIA Quintiq provides companies with solutions to model, plan and optimize their business operations and logistics from end to end.
Supply Chain Management Content
Learn more about Supply Chain Management solutions with our resource content: