What can you do with CATIA Dymola?
Model Creation, Testing, Simulation & Post Processing
CATIA Dymola (Dynamic Modeling Laboratory), is a complete tool for modeling and simulation of integrated and complex systems for use within automotive, aerospace, robotics, process and other applications.
Rapidly solve complex multi-disciplinary systems modeling and analysis problems, using Dymola's best-in-class Modelica and simulation technology. Dymola is a complete environment for model creation, testing, simulation and post-processing.
Key Advantages of Dymola
Optimize Systems Development
Enhancing MBSE with Dymola
CATIA Dymola is a physical modeling and simulation environment, for model-based design of dynamic systems which adopts the Modelica language and is accompanied by a portfolio of multi-disciplinary libraries covering the mechanical, electrical, control, thermal, pneumatic, hydraulic, powertrain, thermodynamics, vehicle dynamics and air-conditioning domains.
Dymola allows designers and engineers to optimize systems development - from conceptual studies through to detailed HIL validation. Model-based system engineering is essential to speed the development of complex, multi-domain systems, using Dymola allows users to:
- Perform system concept assessments and architecture studies.
- Apply first principles to systems design and design optimization.
- Perform model reduction, system calibration and validate performance through Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) simulation.
Complete Automotive Testing
CATIA Dymola for Dynamic Vehicle Simulation
DYMOLA provides a full end-to-end solution for dynamic vehicle simulation. This package allows designers and engineers to:
- Model components such as the engine, crank shaft, transmission, and vehicle all in a single interface.
- Simulate the behavior of the vehicle in relation to real-world influences.
- Create vehicle architecture and interfaces and extend this for implementing variants.
- Implementing vehicle controllers such as transmission controllers.
- Leverage vehicle systems modeling and analysis libraries.