What is BIOVIA?
BIOVIA solutions provides a scientific management environment that can assist science-based organizations in developing and connecting biological, chemical, and material innovations to improve the way we live.
BIOVIA provides science- and process-based organizations with the tools and environment they need to simplify complex processes, collaborate effectively globally, and innovate faster and at a lower cost.
BIOVIA's portfolio integrates a wide range of science, experimental processes, and information requirements from research to development, QA/QC, and manufacturing.
Key Features in BIOVIA
- Pipeline Pilot: Discuss best practices and research and development developments in application development, cheminformatics, data science/AI, and machine learning
- Drug Discovery & Development: Discuss cheminformatics, modeling and simulation, protein modeling, artificial intelligence/machine learning, generative design, and analytics
- QUMAS: Document control, enterprise content, quality processes, training, dashboards, and reports are some of the topics covered
- Materials Studio: Investigate applications for catalysts, polymers, nanomaterials, semiconductors, batteries, solutions, and a variety of other materials
- Discoverant: Discuss CPV, meta-monitoring, predictive modeling, hierarchy creation, data access and sharing, and so on
BIOVIA is Science for Scientists
BIOVIA is committed to help customers drive innovation, increase productivity, improve quality and compliance, reduce costs and accelerate time to market with a comprehensive software portfolio including:
“Our new EDMS and EQMS SOP system provides a more fully harmonized document management system supporting collaborative drug development and continuous improvement.”
Global SOP Manager
Specialty Pharmaceutical Company
"Strong partnership through CONTRACT RESEARCH makes all the difference. Our engineers now use workflows created by validated first-principles 3D Chemistry based modeling & simulations to innovate 40% faster"
Manager, Cell Design Lab
"The Battery Technology Center used battery materials modeling and simulations expertise of CONTRACT RESEARCH scientific team to save our company both time and money"
Battery Risk Manager
A scientific collaborative environment for advanced biological, chemical and materials experiences.
Optimize your Laboratories and Leverage Knowledge to Improve Time to Market
A general Experimentalist developing methods and processes as well as preparing and analyzing materials in research and development laboratories.
- Research and Development Excellence: Domain specific content to enable documenting laboratory processes in a standard, reproducible format
- Knowledge Capitalization: Easy and comprehensive access to laboratory processes including fully parameterized analytical capabilities
- Total Quality: Extensive lifecycle, audit, review by exception and compliance tools
Create, manage and run simulations to predict material performance and improve battery electrolyte design
Provides battery materials optimization capabilities to domain expert scientists. Use pre-packaged models to make predictions of battery materials performance in order to prioritize physical testing to reduce the time and cost of battery material optimization:
- Design new battery electrolyte candidate formulations and execute predictions of the formulation performance using modeling and simulation methods
- Run single variable virtual experiments of materials to correlate material choices with performance criteria.
- Collate simulation data to make decisions on materials to take forward to physical testing
Create, manage and run molecular simulations of cured resin formulations to design and optimize high performance composite materials
Provides materials modeling and simulation capabilities to domain expert scientists in order to optimize the design of high-performance composites through study of resin formulations.
- Design new candidate resin formulations and the chemical cure reaction mechanism
- Execute simulations to create cured network models at atomistic scales
- View cured network structure models and extent of cure