Simulation Process Engineer
Providing capabilities to automate simulation processes and deploy as Simulation Experiences throughout the organization with the Simulation Process Engineer Role
The SIMULIA 3DEXPERIENCE Simulation Process Engineer (SPF-OC) Role leverages simulation methods and provides access to key simulation tools and processes by capturing and automating the execution of multiple tasks necessary in the innovation, verification & validation cycle.
Improve productivity and reduce time-consuming manual tasks, democratize best practices and create performance models for design exploration.
Simulation Process Engineer Benefits
- Deploy and globally enforce modeling & simulation best-practices to be repeatable, reusable and accessible.
- Encapsulate Knowledge and Know-how to eradicate manual simulation processes, significantly improving efficiency and traceability.
- Capture complex integration workflows that robustly take into account variability of a high number of design parameters and multiple simulation tools for use in design exploration.
- Drag-and-drop process authoring to reduce process development time.
- Native integration of 3DEXPERIENCE apps ensures all geometry and simulation parameters are immediately available.
- Openness to connect any simulation tool to 3DEXPERIENCE.
- Build your own simulation dashboard: Allows users to create a customized interface to access and manage all of their key simulation tools and processes in one place.
- Native execution infrastructure, designed for simulation processes and including heterogeneous platform support with HPC & DRM integration.
SIMULIA software accelerates the process of evaluating the performance, reliability and safety of materials and products before committing to physical prototypes.
3DEXPERIENCE Role FAQs
SIMULIA 3DEXERIENCE Advantage
Connect with other 3DEXERIENCE roles and take advantage of cloud-computing power for your analysis
Interaction between CAD & PLM
With Structural Performance Engineer, users build simulation models directly on the design geometry.
Tight associativity with CATIA and SOLIDWORKS means that simulation and CAD always remain synchronized even after design changes. It provides access to advanced simulation technology within a consistent and intuitive interface.
Visualization tools support efficient post-processing of large-scale simulation data including an option to use remote machines for rendering and visualization computation.
Simulation Process Engineer enables interrogation of realistic simulation results with speed, clarity, and control for enhanced decision making.
High Performance Computing
Extensive tools and controls for results display can be used for advanced and collaborative post-processing while utilizing High Performance Computing (HPC) resources to perform results visualization.
Simulation Review application offers Web based visualization of the geometry and simulation results for a unique collaborative experience around Simulation assets.
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.
Interested in the Simulation Process Engineer 3DEXPERIENCE Role?
Contact us and get your questions answered today.
US 440.257.7460 | UK 01926.333777