The market for air mobility is changing. What was once a faraway dream is fast becoming a reality: electric vertical takeoff and landing vehicles (VTOLs), solar-powered drones, UAV, and other innovations are either hitting the market now or getting ever closer to viability.
For startups and R&D teams, there’s never been a better time to join the race to provide more sustainable, innovative solutions. But considerable challenges remain. It can take many iterations to integrate mechanical and electrical systems, and then validate designs across engineering disciplines. Simulation and analysis need to be performed. Getting to the compliance and certification stage can be costly and time-consuming, particularly for novel designs.
Now more than ever, the project lifecycle management platform you choose is critical to the success of your vision.
In this e-book, we cover 5 essentials for success in the eVTOL and UAV air mobility field:
- Getting to market first with a highly efficient product development process
- Being agile in the face of uncertainty
- Achieving compliance and exceeding quality expectations
- Creating and showcasing exceptional designs
- Building tools and techniques for scalable growth
- eVTOL – Electric Vehicle Take-Off & Landing
- UAV – Unmanned Aerial Vehicle