Revolutionizing Urban Air Mobility
The circulation of people and goods inside cities is the primary focus of urban air mobility. When all relevant aspects are considered, such as infrastructure, technology, politics, and culture, navigating cities is a complicated subject with a long past and a technology-driven future that will become increasingly complex.
There will always be a time when transportation innovation, urban population expansion, and the capacity of municipal governments need to keep up with limited resources will be in harmony with one another. However, the pressure cities are under today is unlike anything seen.
Our Reinvent The Sky Package is supporting startups, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) alike in developing disruptive solutions; from small, light aircraft to electric vertical take-off and landing, as well as space launchers and satellite propulsion.
Accelerating the New Era of Urban Air Mobility
Accelerate Concept to Cerification
Discover how our Reinvent the Sky program can help you:
- Reduce Physical Prototypes
- Leverage Virtual Twin Technology
- Ensure Digital Continuity
- Drive Operational Efficiency
- Accelerate from Concept to Certification
Battery Design: Chemistry to System
Discover our Solutions for Battery Design, helping you to:
- Carry out Atomistic Modeling
- Relate Battery Component Performance to Chemical Structure
- Streamline Battery R&D
- Unify Atomistic Studies with Systemic Battery Models
- Predict the Performance of New Materials & Cell Designs
Eliminate Challenges with Simulation
Explore how Advanced Simulation tools can help you:
- Meet Environmental Noise Restrictions
- Drive Cabin Comfort
- Ensure Airworthiness
- Meet Safety Standards
- Measure and Optimize Energy Efficiency
- Carry Out Structural Optimization
Reinvent the Sky: Get Started Today
Join Industry Leaders such as Vertical Aerospace in leveraging our Reinvent the Sky Program to:
- Design, Develop and Deliver Winning Concepts
- Ensure Airworthiness and Safety
- Integrate Engineering and Manufacturing
- Reduce Time to Market
- Ensure Seamless Supply Chain Collaboration
Vertical Aerospace is building its revolutionary electric aircraft and defining its processes on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform on the Cloud with the Reinvent the Sky industry solution experience. This gives the company access to enterprise-level design, engineering and simulation software in a single, secure, standards-based environment.
“We’re in the process of writing a new chapter in the aviation industry. The 3DEXPERIENCE platform will help us to develop and share the critical steps of requirements, ensure we’re developing the aircraft according to those requirements, do validation and also manage the certification of the aircraft with the authorities. It’s a one-stop-shop and single source of truth for Vertical Aerospace and our business partners that allows us to work concurrently wherever we are in the world.”
Head of Engineering at Vertical Aerospace
ACCELERATE CONCEPT TO CERTIFICATION
Our Reinvent the Sky Industry Solution has been supporting startups, SMEs, and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) alike with creating innovative solutions for anything from electric vertical take-off and landing to satellite propulsion and small, light aircraft.
How can our Reinvent the Sky Program help you Accelerate the process from Concept to Certification?
- Leverage Virtual Twin Technology to Innovate, Validate and Operate on concepts
- Utilize Trade-Off Analyses to simulate multiple design variations
- Ensure Digital Continuity from Concept to Flight
- Drive Operational Efficiency through Digital Manufacturing
BATTERY DESIGN: FROM CHEMISTRY TO SYSTEM
Lithium Ion (Li-ion) batteries power modern society, providing electricity for everything from cardiac pacemakers to eVTOL aircraft. However, there are still significant design challenges to address, such as improving battery safety and extending its lifetime.
This on-demand webinar explores how:
- Atomistic modeling can tie battery component performance to chemical structure
- Collaboration across business units streamlines battery R&D
- Unifying in silico atomistic studies with systemic battery models can predict the performance of new battery materials and cell design
OVERCOME CHALLENGES WITH ADVANCED SIMULATION
With new players entering the arena and evolving industry standards to implement, there are a few unique challenges being faced by EVTOL development organizations.
Key challenges Advanced Simulation can help eVTOL companies overcome:
LEVERAGE AERODYNAMIC SIMULATION FOR PERFORMANCE, EFFICIENCY & RANGE
This Whitepaper will explore how Simulation is being used to:
- Build a reliable design with the state-of-art Navier-stokes CFD solver
- Optimize and trade-off factors, including weight, power, energy consumption, noise, drag and experience in the design.
- Reduce risk and avoid costly redesigns
- Demonstrate results that are key for digital certification and compliance
Get Started Today with our Reinvent the Sky Program
Our Reinvent the Sky Industry Solution helps startups, SMEs, and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) create innovative solutions for anything from electric vertical take-off and landing to satellite propulsion and small, light aircraft.
The cloud-based solution can be used by businesses looking for innovative methods to incorporate technology into product development to speed up the process from concept to certification and secure a crucial first-to-market advantage.
Get in touch today to speak to one of our EVTOL Advisors.
5 Must-Haves for eVTOL and UAV Development
For startups and R&D teams, there’s never been a better time to join the race to provide more sustainable, innovative solutions.
In this e-book, we cover 5 essentials for success in the eVTOL and UAV air mobility field:
- Getting to market first with a highly efficient product development process
- Being agile in the face of uncertainty
- Achieving compliance and exceeding quality expectations
- Creating and showcasing exceptional designs
- Building tools and techniques for scalable growth
Urban Air Mobility: Accelerating Innovation with Conceptual Structural Optimization
In the conceptual design phase of electric urban air mobility, one of the primary targets is to design the most lightweight vehicle structure possible, to ensure that the worries around battery density are offset.
Reinvent the Sky: With the Rise of Urban Air Mobility how are Companies able to Adapt to Change?
Discover how companies are able to pivot and adapt to new urban air mobility projects using our 3DEXPERIENCE Reinvent the Sky program.
Urban Air Mobility: Overcoming EVTOL challenges with Advanced Simulation
This blog explores three of the key EVTOL challenges in the race to electric flight and how using advanced simulation can help companies to overcome these while gaining a competitive edge when entering this new and dynamic market.
Are you interested in an Enterprise solution, service, or training course? Complete the form to contact a TriMech representative.
Or call UK 01926.333777 / US 440.257.7460
Complete the form to contact TriMech
* Required fields
CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
How is Virtual Twin Technology Reshaping Sustainable Building Design?
Discover the 3 key areas to consider for a sustainable building design roadmap for commercial and residential projects.
Optimizing design, manufacturing, and construction with Virtual Twin Technology
Learn how virtual twin technology tackles siloed working, enabling better collaboration, control of the value chain, contractual coherence and data-driven decision-making.
The Shift from Problem-Solving to Future Testing and the Revolution of the AEC industry
Discover The Shift from Problem-Solving to Future Testing and the Revolution of the AEC industry and how this is driving the transition to digital.