Develop and mobilize talents across the enterprise to maximize performance and innovation with the Workforce Manager Role on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
The ENOVIA 3DEXPERIENCE Workforce Manager (XWO-OC) Role is part of the Human Capital Development portfolio and puts strategic workforce planning at the heart of the innovation process.
Workforce Planning captures the Roles (Occupations) and Skills of all employees, leveraging the ESCO standard ontology created by the European Commission. The portfolio provides organizations with the ability to create a uniform definition of roles and skills across the enterprise, and then effectively manage workforce assignments based on needs and abilities. In the 3DEXPERIENCE platform environment, individual employees are able to identify and rate their established skills while discovering additional trainings and certifications to advance their abilities. Gain essential business intelligence from workforce planning that enables organizations to be more resilient to change.
Workforce Manager Benefits
- Ensure alignment to enterprise objectives by leveraging a common set of roles and skills.
- Optimize resource allocation by allocating the right resources to business activities based on their abilities.
- Maximize efficiency by identifying potential resource or skill gaps and proactively planning the workforce.
Workforce Manager Highlights
- Develop a consistent definition of Roles and Skills across the enterprise using pre-defined extracts based on industry.
- Allow employees to declare and self-access their skills to keep them accurate and up to date.
- Distribute the administration to Managers for defining employee Roles.
- As managers, discover employees from across the company based on their Roles and Skills to apply to their initiatives.
- Monitor the workload and utilization of the workforce.
- Stay informed on the state and future workforce needs so changes to the workforce can be proactively planned.
ENOVIA PLM software is the product lifecycle management backbone of the Dassault Systèmes portfolio, used by many of the world's largest and most technically advanced manufacturing enterprises to streamline their organization.
3DEXPERIENCE Role FAQs
ENOVIA 3DEXERIENCE Advantage
Connect with other 3DEXERIENCE roles and take advantage of the virtual twin for the entire enterprise
Natively built for the cloud and also available on premises, ENOVIA spans the full spectrum from very small clients to customers with thousands of users.
This ‘infinite’ scalability is driving exponential adoption across all engagement models, letting clients plan and sustain their growth and address their evolving business needs.
Cloud is driving the ability to scale, drastically reducing the distance and time between technology decision and value realization, letting companies take continuous advantages of enhancements & scope extension every 8 weeks. Cloud adoption is now a reality for all sizes of clients.
Go beyond PLM
ENOVIA powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform goes beyond PLM, connecting people, ideas and data from across the value network into a single collaborative environment that transforms the way you do business.
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.
Interested in the Workforce Manager 3DEXPERIENCE Role?
Contact us and get your questions answered today.
US 440.257.7460 | UK 01926.333777