Use the Test Manager Role to efficiently define, execute, and monitor validation and verification strategies. Ensure compliance with regulations and requirements, avoiding costly recalls.
The SIMULIA 3DEXPERIENCE Test Manager (VRP-OC) Role provides the tools necessary to establish comprehensive Validation & Verification (V&V) Strategies for hardware products, plan their execution against existing project plans, and monitor progress from a single dashboard.
Use the Test Manager to organize both Virtual Simulations and Physical Tests in one place, painting a complete picture of your V&V Strategy.
Test Manager Benefits
- Efficiently establish comprehensive strategies for the Validation & Verification (V&V) of requirements, easily identifying any gap in coverage.
- Streamline governance and execution of V+R V&V strategies.
- Easily trace from regulations and requirements to proof of Validation & Verification.
- Define consistent, repeatable, test executions using the right inputs and methods.
- Define Test Specifications against functional, logical, or physical representations of your product.
- Publish standard methods with supporting material, such as Simulation Templates, and associate them to relevant Test Cases.
- Review V&V coverage at a glance through a matrix of Test Cases vs Requirements.
- Directly schedule tests and simulations against an ENOVIA project plan.
- Easily link evidence from Virtual Simulations, or upload results from any source.
- Monitor the overall execution progress and maturity of the design through a consolidated view of your Test Specification.
3DEXPERIENCE Role FAQs
SIMULIA 3DEXERIENCE Advantage
Connect with other 3DEXERIENCE roles and take advantage of cloud-computing power for your analysis
Interaction between CAD & PLM
With Structural Performance Engineer, users build simulation models directly on the design geometry.
Tight associativity with CATIA and SOLIDWORKS means that simulation and CAD always remain synchronized even after design changes. It provides access to advanced simulation technology within a consistent and intuitive interface.
Visualization tools support efficient post-processing of large-scale simulation data including an option to use remote machines for rendering and visualization computation.
Test Manager enables interrogation of realistic simulation results with speed, clarity, and control for enhanced decision making.
High Performance Computing
Extensive tools and controls for results display can be used for advanced and collaborative post-processing while utilizing High Performance Computing (HPC) resources to perform results visualization.
Simulation Review application offers Web based visualization of the geometry and simulation results for a unique collaborative experience around Simulation assets.
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.
Interested in the Test Manager 3DEXPERIENCE Role?
Contact us and get your questions answered today.
US 440.257.7460 | UK 01926.333777