The ENOVIA 3DEXPERIENCE Product Manager (PDM-OC) Role enables product managers to manage the definition, planning and development of a product portfolio aligned with product strategy.
Define and manage the conceptual and commercial aspects of complex products while maximizing the reuse of existing assets and minimizing configuration complexity and costs. Capture the “voice of the customer” and translate it into product offerings that align with existing product capabilities.
With Product Manager, users manage the intake of customer and market requirements, manage a master variant-option dictionary with configuration rules and define product configurations that align to product portfolio strategies. This approach to product planning provides valuable input to R&D and operations, enabling them to deliver products to market faster while minimizing design changes and development cost.
Product Manager Benefits
- Improve customer satisfaction by delivering against requirements.
- Bridge the gap between marketing requirements and engineering by establishing a single dictionary of product variability & configuration rules for adherence by all functional domains.
- Minimize complexity while increasing product offerings, fulfilling the needs of target markets and customers, through effective planning.
- Optimize the cost of development by maximizing the reuse of proven and standardized technologies.
Product Manager Highlights
- Bridge the gap between marketing requirements and engineering, to make compelling product and service offerings.
- Define a product customization strategy that can rapidly expand to address new markets and evolving consumer preferences while minimizing costs and maximizing profits.
- Coordinate portfolio strategy with strategic planning to accelerate “go to market” and reduce risk.
- Improve market share by defining the right product offerings that meet portfolio, market, and regulatory needs.
Included 3DEXPERIENCE Apps
- Change Governance.
- Model Definition.
- Variant Management.
ENOVIA PLM software is the product lifecycle management backbone of the Dassault Systèmes portfolio, used by many of the world's largest and most technically advanced manufacturing enterprises to streamline their organization.
3DEXPERIENCE Role FAQs
ENOVIA 3DEXERIENCE Advantage
Connect with other 3DEXERIENCE roles and take advantage of the virtual twin for the entire enterprise
Natively built for the cloud and also available on premises, ENOVIA spans the full spectrum from very small clients to customers with thousands of users.
This ‘infinite’ scalability is driving exponential adoption across all engagement models, letting clients plan and sustain their growth and address their evolving business needs.
Cloud is driving the ability to scale, drastically reducing the distance and time between technology decision and value realization, letting companies take continuous advantages of enhancements & scope extension every 8 weeks. Cloud adoption is now a reality for all sizes of clients.
Go beyond PLM
ENOVIA powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform goes beyond PLM, connecting people, ideas and data from across the value network into a single collaborative environment that transforms the way you do business.
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.
Interested in the Product Manager 3DEXPERIENCE Role?
Contact us and get your questions answered today.
US 440.257.7460 | UK 01926.333777