Digital Mockup Review Engineer
Collaborate globally on the single virtual product and solve issues in real-time with the Digital Mockup Review Engineer Role on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
The ENOVIA 3DEXPERIENCE Digital Mockup Review Engineer (DRN-OC) Role enables real-time issue resolution on a virtual prototype by enabling collaborative digital mockup reviews at the sub-system or component level.
This role helps analyze and communicate issues as well as resolution ideas with full traceability of how the development decisions were made. It also improves quality and time to market, and reduces costs by detecting, tracking, and managing interference within areas of responsibility in the product.
Digital Mockup Review Engineer Benefits
- Enable faster design maturity by focusing on current product issues identified during design reviews on real-time Digital Mockup (DMU) without the need for downloading CAD files locally.
- Improve designer productivity by enabling the lightweight visualization technique and selective loading of only the relevant CAD structure using filters.
- Identify issues sooner by democratizing the DMU for anyone in the enterprise for participating in early reviews without the need for CAD authoring licenses.
- Conduct an efficient issue resolution process with traceability by conducting a collaborative and concurrent review to report issues and track resolution actions.
- Reduce design errors and eliminate associated costs by computing, navigating, and analyzing design interference in advance.
- Efficient design range management by authoring geometrical and technological specifications of designs.
Digital Mockup Review Engineer Highlights
- Resolve issues more quickly using collaborative digital mockup reviews on the virtual prototype with immediate visibility of all reviewers’ mark-ups in real-time.
- Accurately track management of designs errors from identification to resolution.
Turn brainstorming ideas into resolution actions on the associated real-time 3D design.
- Highlight critical issues to be investigated using slides, 3D markers, measures and sections.
- Analyze 3D design in real-time using technical analysis tools that reveal important details.
- Document multiple 3D reviews and validations without affecting the product definition.
- Perform regular interference checks on desired design contexts to improve quality and avoid costly mistakes by catching errors sooner.
- Optimize interference validations by storing interference computation specifications for reuse.
- Access critical design information including functional tolerances “and” annotations (FT&A), 2D layouts and fasteners.
Included 3DEXPERIENCE Apps
- 2D Layout Insight
- 3D Annotation Insight
- 3D Geometry Insight
- Change Execution
- Collaborative IP Management
- Composites Insight
- Design Review
- Interference Check
- Interference Finder
- Manufacturing Finder
- Product Finder
- Simulation Finder
- System Finder
ENOVIA PLM software is the product lifecycle management backbone of the Dassault Systèmes portfolio, used by many of the world's largest and most technically advanced manufacturing enterprises to streamline their organization.
3DEXPERIENCE Role FAQs
ENOVIA 3DEXERIENCE Advantage
Connect with other 3DEXERIENCE roles and take advantage of the virtual twin for the entire enterprise
Natively built for the cloud and also available on premises, ENOVIA spans the full spectrum from very small clients to customers with thousands of users.
This ‘infinite’ scalability is driving exponential adoption across all engagement models, letting clients plan and sustain their growth and address their evolving business needs.
Cloud is driving the ability to scale, drastically reducing the distance and time between technology decision and value realization, letting companies take continuous advantages of enhancements & scope extension every 8 weeks. Cloud adoption is now a reality for all sizes of clients.
Go beyond PLM
ENOVIA powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform goes beyond PLM, connecting people, ideas and data from across the value network into a single collaborative environment that transforms the way you do business.
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.
Interested in the Digital Mockup Review Engineer 3DEXPERIENCE Role?
Contact us and get your questions answered today.
US 440.257.7460 | UK 01926.333777