Manage End-to-End product cost along with its diversity by establishing target costs, estimates, risks and opportunities to improve business sustainability.
The ENOVIA 3DEXPERIENCE Cost Manager (CTR-OC) Role enables you to manage End-to-End product costs along the product lifecycle from early phases of the program to delivery by allowing users to establish target costs, cost estimates or enter actual costs, manage risks and opportunities to help decision-making and ensure business sustainability.
This role helps Cost Managers ensure the cost of their products meet the established cost targets by allowing users to perform cost assessments and identify potential risks and opportunities to forecast cost reductions or cost creeps to assess trade-offs to help converge on technical and economical solutions by balancing trade-offs.
Cost Manager Benefits
- Make informed decisions: One entry point to access cost data from multi-sources and consolidate the overall product cost in real-time.
- Shorten time to decisions: Connect finance and development teams to align on common processes and cost targets.
- Support a sustainable economy: Provide the economic dimension in the development process as a pillar of sustainable innovation.
- Govern a “design to cost” approach: Anticipate cost drifts by managing risks & opportunities to mitigate their potential cost impact.
Cost Manager Highlights
- Define cost targets to keep project on track.
- Cascade cost targets on the product decomposition to federate responsibilities and converge.
- Manage Risks & Opportunities to converge with forecast assessments and refine target costs.
- Execute configured product cost estimation dynamically to control drift and ensure project success.
- Capture cost roll-up history to check convergence and capitalize know how and decision making.
Included 3DEXPERIENCE Apps
- Business Activities Definition
- Business Performance Assessment
- Business Target Definition
- Business Value Definition
- Change Execution
- Collaborative IP Management
- Cost Assessment
- Manufacturing Finder
- Product Finder
- Simulation Finder
- System Finder
ENOVIA PLM software is the product lifecycle management backbone of the Dassault Systèmes portfolio, used by many of the world's largest and most technically advanced manufacturing enterprises to streamline their organization.
This 3DEXPERIENCE Role is categorized as:ENOVIA3DEXPERIENCEOperations ManagementPLMSupply Chain Management
3DEXPERIENCE Role FAQs
ENOVIA 3DEXERIENCE Advantage
Connect with other 3DEXERIENCE roles and take advantage of the virtual twin for the entire enterprise
Natively built for the cloud and also available on premises, ENOVIA spans the full spectrum from very small clients to customers with thousands of users.
This ‘infinite’ scalability is driving exponential adoption across all engagement models, letting clients plan and sustain their growth and address their evolving business needs.
Cloud is driving the ability to scale, drastically reducing the distance and time between technology decision and value realization, letting companies take continuous advantages of enhancements & scope extension every 8 weeks. Cloud adoption is now a reality for all sizes of clients.
Go beyond PLM
ENOVIA powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform goes beyond PLM, connecting people, ideas and data from across the value network into a single collaborative environment that transforms the way you do business.
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.
Interested in the Cost Manager 3DEXPERIENCE Role?
Contact us and get your questions answered today.
US 440.257.7460 | UK 01926.333777