Connected Software Engineer
The ENOVIA 3DEXPERIENCE Connected Software Engineer Role provides a collaborative, connected environment to implement software in the context of multi-discipline product development.
The ENOVIA 3DEXPERIENCE Connected Software Engineer (XSF-OC) Role provides the ability to manage software source code and build artifacts in a multi-discipline product structure for traceability and governance.
The role delivers the ability to govern software in context of a multi-discipline product. When used with respective connectors, software engineers can reference software content managed in external SCM tools (e.g. GIT or DesignSync) into the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
Additionally, software engineering items can be used to define a multi-discipline architecture in CATIA systems architect. Software engineers are able to manage and govern the software build artifacts, associate the artifact to software source code and build recipes to generate the build. Software engineers can manage the variability and effectivity of the software engineering items in the context of a multi-discipline product.
Connected Software Engineer Benefits
- Accelerate innovation with improved collaboration between multi-discipline design teams.
- Gain transparency that enables improved code reviews, knowledge transfer and root cause analysis.
- Reduce rework as everyone in the development team can quickly see the latest software content submitted against a software item release.
- Improve development efficiency by connecting software development to product development processes to better align software with product strategy and requirements.
- Resolve issues, fulfill change orders and complete tasks more efficiently through integration of the business-driven software development with requirements, issues and change management.
- Improve product quality through a single platform to capture and refine requirements for both hardware and software components.
Connected Software Engineer Highlights
- Improve multi-discipline collaboration by including software as part complete multi-discipline product configurations.
- Enforce best practices by incorporating enterprise governance and process flows, including change, issue, and requirements management for unified governance across software and hardware flows.
- Conduct efficient and collaborative web-based code reviews on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
- Gain visibility to the latest software content submitted against a release for improved code reviews, knowledge transfer and root cause analysis.
- Ensure integration and connection to upstream and downstream process, including change, issue, and requirements management.
ENOVIA PLM software is the product lifecycle management backbone of the Dassault Systèmes portfolio, used by many of the world's largest and most technically advanced manufacturing enterprises to streamline their organization.
3DEXPERIENCE Role FAQs
ENOVIA 3DEXERIENCE Advantage
Connect with other 3DEXERIENCE roles and take advantage of the virtual twin for the entire enterprise
Natively built for the cloud and also available on premises, ENOVIA spans the full spectrum from very small clients to customers with thousands of users.
This ‘infinite’ scalability is driving exponential adoption across all engagement models, letting clients plan and sustain their growth and address their evolving business needs.
Cloud is driving the ability to scale, drastically reducing the distance and time between technology decision and value realization, letting companies take continuous advantages of enhancements & scope extension every 8 weeks. Cloud adoption is now a reality for all sizes of clients.
Go beyond PLM
ENOVIA powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform goes beyond PLM, connecting people, ideas and data from across the value network into a single collaborative environment that transforms the way you do business.
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.
Interested in the Connected Software Engineer 3DEXPERIENCE Role?
Contact us and get your questions answered today.
US 440.257.7460 | UK 01926.333777