Manage Complex Products
Manufacturers across all major industries are struggling to manage the ever increasing complexity of modern products.
Universally, these product designs require a mix of hardware, software, electronics and/or firmware. Architecting a successful product with the right mix of domain specific features requires Systems Engineering.
Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) with Aras Innovator® and services from TriMech
- PLM with Aras provides a complete set of capabilities to manage the lifecycle of complex multi-disciplinary products from requirements, through development, manufacture and support.
- Using Model Based Systems Engineering tools (i.e. functional blocks, logical blocks, diagrams, etc.) your systems engineering team can map out and connect your entire system.
Benefits of Manufacturing Process Planning with Aras Innovator
New capabilities bring together the Manufacturing Process Plan, Work Instructions and MBOM making them interdependent and automatically synchronized as changes occur.
This innovation enables direct EBOM to MBOM translation, which bridges the gaps enterprises have and creates the process foundation necessary for Industry 4.0 initiatives.
Companies can eliminate time-consuming manual processes and costly EBOM/MBOM conflicts, as well as improve efficiency by synchronizing process plans, MBOMs and work instructions.
- Bridge the gap between engineering and manufacturing
- Eliminate time-consuming manual processes and costly EBOM/MBOM conflicts
- Improve efficiency by synchronizing process plans, MBOMs and work instructions
- Implement a digital thread with as-designed to as-planned traceability
Model Based Systems Engineering features available with Aras Innovator PLM software
With Aras MPP, global product teams can define manufacturing processes at the same time and at multiple plants, therefore bridging the gap between engineering and manufacturing.
- Version controlled process plans detailing operations, steps, parts consumed, resources utilized, skills, documents referenced etc.
- Concurrent authoring of visually rich electronic work instructions
- Version controlled MBOM derived from EBOM using
- Drag and drop editing
- Concurrent process plan and MBOM creation
- Automatic EBOM/MBOM reconciliation
- Plant-specific MBOMs and process plans