Volume Computation Specialist
The Volume Computation Specialist Role eases collaboration around geometric representations, by creating simplified alternate representations of surrounding components or assemblies.
The ENOVIA 3DEXPERIENCE Volume Computation Specialist (VOO-OC) Role creates accurate reduced representations of parts or assemblies by keeping their external representation only. Users can generate simplified representations of parts, ensuring confidentiality when communicating with suppliers. Further design is facilitated by performing space reservation through a swept or vibrating volume, which can also be used for clash detection. All generated representations can be managed easily by saving and reusing them for productive digital review and analysis.
Volume Computation Specialist enables the user to handle digital mock-ups of all sizes in industries as various as consumer goods, automotive, aerospace, energy, shipbuilding, or heavy machinery. It enables greater productivity for digital review and analysis with a comprehensive set of commands and unique set of functions to optimize the size and number of representations that can be manipulated at any stage of the review.
Volume Computation Specialist Benefits
- Enhance loading and 3D navigation performance by creating a lighter representation of complex assemblies.
- Simplify the data used by downstream processes by including only the required details of design with user-defined level of accuracy for simplified meshes.
- Protect design IP during secured exchanges of design with suppliers with the help of simplified external representation of parts called ‘Wrappings.’
- Secure a space for moving parts to avoid interferences between moving or vibrating components with the ability to accurately capture swept volumes.
- Provide the right level of information for the whole ecosystem by managing alternate representations for space reservation or digital reviews.
Volume Computation Specialist Highlights
- Generate lighter representations of parts/assemblies by simplifying meshes to a user-selectable level of accuracy.
- Generate simplified external representations of parts/assemblies, ensuring confidentiality protection when communicating with suppliers.
- Perform space reservation by generating a thickness for a surface or a security volume around a part.
- Create a light context by keeping only shapes that you can see from a set of viewpoints.
- Perform space reservation by generating the swept volume of a moving part or vibration volume of a vibrating part.
- Optimize digital mockup management through the application of Volume Computation commands to meet the user’s specific needs.
Included 3DEXPERIENCE Apps
- Bookmark Editor
- Change Execution
- Collaborative IP Management
- Collaborative Lifecycle
- Data Setup
- Design IP Classification
- Exchange Management
- Manufacturing Finder
- Product Finder
- Simulation Finder
- System Finder
ENOVIA PLM software is the product lifecycle management backbone of the Dassault Systèmes portfolio, used by many of the world's largest and most technically advanced manufacturing enterprises to streamline their organization.
3DEXPERIENCE Role FAQs
ENOVIA 3DEXERIENCE Advantage
Connect with other 3DEXERIENCE roles and take advantage of the virtual twin for the entire enterprise
Natively built for the cloud and also available on premises, ENOVIA spans the full spectrum from very small clients to customers with thousands of users.
This ‘infinite’ scalability is driving exponential adoption across all engagement models, letting clients plan and sustain their growth and address their evolving business needs.
Cloud is driving the ability to scale, drastically reducing the distance and time between technology decision and value realization, letting companies take continuous advantages of enhancements & scope extension every 8 weeks. Cloud adoption is now a reality for all sizes of clients.
Go beyond PLM
ENOVIA powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform goes beyond PLM, connecting people, ideas and data from across the value network into a single collaborative environment that transforms the way you do business.
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.
Interested in the Volume Computation Specialist 3DEXPERIENCE Role?
Contact us and get your questions answered today.
US 440.257.7460 | UK 01926.333777