Sustainable Innovation Manager
Define and enforce sustainable targets to drive innovation and help achieve corporate sustainability goals thanks to multi-dimensions studies throughout the development phases with the Sustainable Innovation Manager Role
The ENOVIA 3DEXPERIENCE Sustainable Innovation Manager (KSM-OC) Role helps when developing sustainable products that involve a deep knowledge of their full life-cycle from the extraction of raw materials until the final disposal, as well as understanding their usage in the context of their experience.
By defining upfront environmental targets, Sustainable Innovation Manager ensures that teams strive to find innovative ways to improve products and processes. The Role assesses weight and environmental metrics, and performs joint trade-offs to optimize both performance and environmental footprint. Monitors metrics evolution, captures events potentially impacting them and forecasts project’s convergence to check that targets will be met in due time.
Sustainable Innovation Manager role embeds ecoinvent database v3.9.1, the world’s most consistent and transparent life cycle inventory database providing thousands of activities modelling human activities or processes. Each of them contain information on the industrial process they model, measuring the natural resources withdrawn from the environment, the emissions released to the water, soil and air, the products demanded from other processes, and the products and wastes produced. Users thus gain a deep understanding of the environmental impacts of their products and services.
Sustainable Innovation Manager Benefits
- Enforce sustainable goals to drive innovation and help achieve corporate sustainability goals.
- Multi dimension studies combining weight and environmental metrics assessment throughout the design phases.
- Make informed decisions between various alternatives in early design phases.
- Monitor sustainability metrics evolution and forecast project convergence.
- Leverage ecoinvent database v3.9.1, the world’s most consistent and transparent life cycle inventory database.
- Accelerate innovation with a seamless reuse of environmental information in new projects.
- Data Science Experience approach to reveal and analyze environmental footprint from a sub component up to the full engineering definition.
Sustainable Innovation Manager Highlights
- Enforce weight and environmental targets to drive design and manufacturing processes.
- Enrich the Virtual Twin with human activities from ecoinvent database v3.9.1.
- Leverage EF 3.0, ReCiPe 2016, IPCC 2021, TRACI v2.1, EPS 2020 environmental methods.
- Assess sustainability metrics of the complete and configured engineering or manufacturing definition.
- Reveal and introspect in 3D weight metric and environmental impacts.
- Perform multi dimension trade-offs studies to elect the best sustainable alternatives.
- Monitor sustainability metrics evolution to check convergence dynamic.
- Forecast assessments based on captured metrics anticipations.
- Share consistent lifecycle assessment results to all stakeholders.
- Available for public and private cloud.
Included 3DEXPERIENCE Apps
- Business Activities Definition.
- Business Performance Assessment.
- Business Target Definition.
- Business Value Definition.
- Change Execution.
- Collaborative IP Management.
- Manufacturing Finder.
- Product Finder.
- Simulation Finder.
- Sustainability Assessment.
- System Finder.
ENOVIA PLM software is the product lifecycle management backbone of the Dassault Systèmes portfolio, used by many of the world's largest and most technically advanced manufacturing enterprises to streamline their organization.
This 3DEXPERIENCE Role is categorized as:ENOVIA3DEXPERIENCEEnergy & InfrastructurePLMSustainability
3DEXPERIENCE Role FAQs
ENOVIA 3DEXERIENCE Advantage
Connect with other 3DEXERIENCE roles and take advantage of the virtual twin for the entire enterprise
Natively built for the cloud and also available on premises, ENOVIA spans the full spectrum from very small clients to customers with thousands of users.
This ‘infinite’ scalability is driving exponential adoption across all engagement models, letting clients plan and sustain their growth and address their evolving business needs.
Cloud is driving the ability to scale, drastically reducing the distance and time between technology decision and value realization, letting companies take continuous advantages of enhancements & scope extension every 8 weeks. Cloud adoption is now a reality for all sizes of clients.
Go beyond PLM
ENOVIA powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform goes beyond PLM, connecting people, ideas and data from across the value network into a single collaborative environment that transforms the way you do business.
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.
Interested in the Sustainable Innovation Manager 3DEXPERIENCE Role?
Contact us and get your questions answered today.
US 440.257.7460 | UK 01926.333777