The SIMULIA 3DEXPERIENCE Structural Analysis Engineer (SYE-OC) is a comprehensive role to perform structural integrity assessment of any type of product, providing:
- Multiple structural analyses, including static or quasi static, frequency, buckling, mode-based steady-state or transient dynamic, random response, and non-linear dynamic.
- Thermal analyses or sequential thermal-stress analyses (both transient or steady state).
- Coupled multiphysics analyses, including the thermal-electrochemical procedure useful for battery engineering perspective.
- Axisymmetric idealization for fast structural analyses, especially useful in a preliminary design context to determine trends.
- Advanced capability from modeling and meshing, with possible automated creation (e.g.mid-surfacing), scenario definition (up to thousands of loadcases), execution, results visualization, and report generation.
- Fatigue simulation that can predict accurate fatigue lives to ensure complex engineering products are designed for durability, and extend ordinary stress analysis to provide estimates of the lifecycle for components subjected to cyclic loads.
Structural Analysis Engineer Benefits
- Analyze key structural KPIs to guide the design to meet performance and quality targets.
- Minimize product weight, thus maximizing efficiency and reducing operating costs.
- Reduce expensive and challenging physical tests through proven predictive virtual tests.
- Increase certification confidence in early and detailed design phases.
- Dramatically improve engineering efficiency through seamless integration with design data.
- Widely share KPIs and targets on dashboards with stakeholders throughout the community.
Structural Analysis Engineer Highlights
- Provide Product Engineers powerful and intuitive tools needed to perform sophisticated structural simulations during the design process.
- Reduce non value added tasks like looking for geometry, part or assembly information, fastener data, etc.
- Delivers unique design workflow with an access to robust simulation technology within an intuitive interface.
- Offers multistep structural scenarios for product performance and quality virtual testing during the product design process.
3DEXPERIENCE Role FAQs
SIMULIA 3DEXERIENCE Advantage
Connect with other 3DEXERIENCE roles and take advantage of cloud-computing power for your analysis
Interaction between CAD & PLM
With Structural Performance Engineer, users build simulation models directly on the design geometry.
Tight associativity with CATIA and SOLIDWORKS means that simulation and CAD always remain synchronized even after design changes. It provides access to advanced simulation technology within a consistent and intuitive interface.
Visualization tools support efficient post-processing of large-scale simulation data including an option to use remote machines for rendering and visualization computation.
Structural Analysis Engineer enables interrogation of realistic simulation results with speed, clarity, and control for enhanced decision making.
High Performance Computing
Extensive tools and controls for results display can be used for advanced and collaborative post-processing while utilizing High Performance Computing (HPC) resources to perform results visualization.
Simulation Review application offers Web based visualization of the geometry and simulation results for a unique collaborative experience around Simulation assets.
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.
Interested in the Structural Analysis Engineer 3DEXPERIENCE Role?
Contact us and get your questions answered today.
US 440.257.7460 | UK 01926.333777