Reduce launch times and eliminate costly re-authoring errors by utilizing design data directly in specifications using the Specification Manager on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
The ENOVIA 3DEXPERIENCE Specification Manager (XSR-OC) Role allows companies to manage specification information as structured product data, maintaining digital continuity for better reuse and change management.
- Specification Manager accelerates product launch times and eliminates costly re-authoring errors by managing a single shared engineering definition and enabling a smooth flow of information from engineering to manufacturing and other value networks.
- Specification Manager facilitates standardization for Product Specifications and enables deriving specification reports for regulatory compliance from multi-faceted unified product data.
- Specification Manager enhances user productivity, delivering a modern, web-based, intuitive, and easy-to-use experience to manage all aspects of a product data as consolidated information for better cross-team and multi-discipline collaboration.
- Specification Manager helps realize economies of scale to lower costs by creating and managing comprehensive information of Raw Material Specifications as structured data instead of documents allowing for efficient impact analysis and rapid change management.
Specification Manager Benefits
- Ensure regulatory compliance and reduce time to market with controlled and structured product specification data
- Reduce costs by developing digital IP to maximize component reuse
- Ensure product quality, consumer safety, and regulatory compliance for procurement and manufacturing by managing the entire product definition in the platform
- Quickly execute product changes by utilizing the “where used” analysis to provide the correct information to the right users at the right time.
Specification Manager Highlights
- Manage all the aspects of product specifications, including technical specifications and 3D as a unified engineering structure.
- Drive the adoption of company part numbering conventions.
- Manage the full definition of Raw Materials and use it in the product definition.
- Define and manage the make from information for a product.
- Manage Manufacturing equivalents for a product to qualify suppliers and make faster supply chain decisions.
- Generate release snapshots reports from structured product data to meet regulatory compliance.
ENOVIA PLM software is the product lifecycle management backbone of the Dassault Systèmes portfolio, used by many of the world's largest and most technically advanced manufacturing enterprises to streamline their organization.
3DEXPERIENCE Role FAQs
ENOVIA 3DEXERIENCE Advantage
Connect with other 3DEXERIENCE roles and take advantage of the virtual twin for the entire enterprise
Natively built for the cloud and also available on premises, ENOVIA spans the full spectrum from very small clients to customers with thousands of users.
This ‘infinite’ scalability is driving exponential adoption across all engagement models, letting clients plan and sustain their growth and address their evolving business needs.
Cloud is driving the ability to scale, drastically reducing the distance and time between technology decision and value realization, letting companies take continuous advantages of enhancements & scope extension every 8 weeks. Cloud adoption is now a reality for all sizes of clients.
Go beyond PLM
ENOVIA powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform goes beyond PLM, connecting people, ideas and data from across the value network into a single collaborative environment that transforms the way you do business.
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.
Interested in the Specification Manager 3DEXPERIENCE Role?
Contact us and get your questions answered today.
US 440.257.7460 | UK 01926.333777