Product Release Engineer
Manage the engineering definition of products from early definition to final validation in collaboration across disciplines and the value network using the Product Release Engineer Role
With a single, shared engineering product definition, the ENOVIA 3DEXPERIENCE Product Release Engineer (XEN-OC) Role enables engineering and other disciplines to easily complete and validate the product structure and access up-to-date information to advance product innovation.
Product Release Engineer helps reduce engineering definition time by maximizing data reuse, reducing product structure complexity, simplifying product governance through responsibility assignments and ensuring adherence to corporate standards through early definition of product part numbers.
Product Release Engineer enhances user productivity across the value network, delivering a modern, web-based, intuitive and easy-to-use experience for content reviews and organizing engineering data, as well as creating, validating and sharing of product information and design data.
Product Release Engineer Benefits
- Foster multi-discipline collaboration, by accelerating cross-team collaboration and product development, with engineering responsibility assignment and tracking.
- Reduce errors and rework through a single, shared engineering product definition that ensures teams are always working on up-to-date information, avoiding the potential for confusion and errors.
- Work effectively through advanced navigation of the engineering definition that minimizes time spent searching for Engineering Items.
- Maximize data reuse, save time, and reduce costs with the ability to duplicate, reuse, and exclude existing engineering definitions.
- Drive efficiency and improve productivity through a smart data organization that fits user needs.
Product Release Engineer Highlights
- Improve productivity through a smart data organization that fits user needs.
- Categorize IP & navigate on the engineering definition with category filtering capabilities to facilitate access to data.
- Foster multi-discipline collaboration and work more effectively together.
- Reduce Engineering Definition complexity with flexible visualization, mass editing capabilities, and lifecycle operations.
- Drive the adoption of company part numbering conventions.
- Avoid production errors by defining the quantity of the required material in the engineering definition.
- Accelerate cross-team collaboration and product development by assigning engineering responsibilities across the value network.
- Maximize carry over with a Configured Engineering Definition.
ENOVIA PLM software is the product lifecycle management backbone of the Dassault Systèmes portfolio, used by many of the world's largest and most technically advanced manufacturing enterprises to streamline their organization.
3DEXPERIENCE Role FAQs
ENOVIA 3DEXERIENCE Advantage
Connect with other 3DEXERIENCE roles and take advantage of the virtual twin for the entire enterprise
Natively built for the cloud and also available on premises, ENOVIA spans the full spectrum from very small clients to customers with thousands of users.
This ‘infinite’ scalability is driving exponential adoption across all engagement models, letting clients plan and sustain their growth and address their evolving business needs.
Cloud is driving the ability to scale, drastically reducing the distance and time between technology decision and value realization, letting companies take continuous advantages of enhancements & scope extension every 8 weeks. Cloud adoption is now a reality for all sizes of clients.
Go beyond PLM
ENOVIA powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform goes beyond PLM, connecting people, ideas and data from across the value network into a single collaborative environment that transforms the way you do business.
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.
Interested in the Product Release Engineer 3DEXPERIENCE Role?
Contact us and get your questions answered today.
US 440.257.7460 | UK 01926.333777