The ENOVIA 3DEXPERIENCE Product Engineering Specialist (XES-OC) Role provides a single shared engineering product definition. This enables engineering and other disciplines to contribute to the product engineering definition and access up-to-date information to advance product innovation.
Product Engineering Specialist helps reduce engineering definition time by:
- Maximizing data reuse.
- Reducing product structure complexity.
- Simplifying product governance through responsibility assignments.
- Ensuring adherence to corporate standards through early definition of the product part numbers.
Product Engineering Specialist enhances user productivity across the value network, delivering a modern, web-based, intuitive and easy-to-use experience for content reviews and organizing engineering data, as well as creating, validating and sharing product information and design data.
Product Engineering Specialist enables change analyses through interactive dashboards and ensures communication on accurate Engineering Data using on-demand report generation based on templates.
Product Engineering Specialist Benefits
- Foster multi-discipline collaboration, by accelerating cross-team collaboration and product development, with engineering responsibility assignment and tracking.
- Reduce errors and rework through a single, shared engineering product definition that ensures teams are always working on up-to-date information, avoiding the potential for confusion and errors.
- Work effectively through advanced navigation of the engineering definition that minimizes time spent searching for Engineering Items.
- Maximize data reuse, save time, and reduce costs with the ability to duplicate, reuse, and exclude existing engineering definitions.
- Drive efficiency and improve productivity through a smart data organization that fits user needs.
- Improve clarity on changes through interactive dashboards.
- Ensures communication on accurate Engineering Data through report generation that is based on templates.
Product Engineering Specialist Highlights
- Manage the Engineering definition including flexible visualization, mass edition and lifecycle operations.
- Drive company part numbering conventions adoption and assign Engineering responsibility across value network.
- Validate component interchangeability in engineering, for more flexible manufacturing, procurement & service.
- Analyze changes through interactive dashboards.
- Generate reports for Engineering Definition based on pre-defined templates.
Included 3DEXPERIENCE Apps
- Change Intelligence.
- Engineering Release.
- Report Generation.
ENOVIA PLM software is the product lifecycle management backbone of the Dassault Systèmes portfolio, used by many of the world's largest and most technically advanced manufacturing enterprises to streamline their organization.
3DEXPERIENCE Role FAQs
ENOVIA 3DEXERIENCE Advantage
Connect with other 3DEXERIENCE roles and take advantage of the virtual twin for the entire enterprise
Natively built for the cloud and also available on premises, ENOVIA spans the full spectrum from very small clients to customers with thousands of users.
This ‘infinite’ scalability is driving exponential adoption across all engagement models, letting clients plan and sustain their growth and address their evolving business needs.
Cloud is driving the ability to scale, drastically reducing the distance and time between technology decision and value realization, letting companies take continuous advantages of enhancements & scope extension every 8 weeks. Cloud adoption is now a reality for all sizes of clients.
Go beyond PLM
ENOVIA powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform goes beyond PLM, connecting people, ideas and data from across the value network into a single collaborative environment that transforms the way you do business.
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.
Interested in the Product Engineering Specialist 3DEXPERIENCE Role?
Contact us and get your questions answered today.
US 440.257.7460 | UK 01926.333777