The ENOVIA 3DEXPERIENCE Portfolio Manager (XPM-OC) Role helps companies manage the entire definition, planning and development of their holistic product portfolio from the time new configurable products are introduced to the market, to the time they are withdrawn from the market.
With Portfolio Manager, you turn your product portfolio into winning strategies that meet your organization targets and market needs.
Portfolio Manager Benefits
- Organizes products into strategic portfolios.
- Package scalable offerings to meet specific target markets.
- Manages marketing content for the portfolio(3D, images, videos, etc).
- Manage the Portfolio lifecycle.
- Define the portfolio strategy from a backlog of initiatives.
- Provide visibility to the portfolio strategy and roadmap using a master portfolio schedule.
Portfolio Manager Highlights
- Define and organize portfolios into winning strategies to meet the corporate needs and targeted market strategies.
- Allow users to review and easily navigate the portfolio structure and its content.
- Easily adjust portfolio strategies and roadmap by managing portfolio versions and branching portfolio.
- Manage the portfolio backlog of initiatives including ideas and product requirements to drive the portfolio strategy and roadmap.
- Manage the portfolio lifecycle to effectively communicate, coordinate and release availability of the portfolio.
- Analyze and retire portfolios based on market performance or new target markets.
- Provide visibility to the portfolio delivery roadmap with a master schedule and associating governing projects.
ENOVIA PLM software is the product lifecycle management backbone of the Dassault Systèmes portfolio, used by many of the world's largest and most technically advanced manufacturing enterprises to streamline their organization.
3DEXPERIENCE Role FAQs
ENOVIA 3DEXERIENCE Advantage
Connect with other 3DEXERIENCE roles and take advantage of the virtual twin for the entire enterprise
Natively built for the cloud and also available on premises, ENOVIA spans the full spectrum from very small clients to customers with thousands of users.
This ‘infinite’ scalability is driving exponential adoption across all engagement models, letting clients plan and sustain their growth and address their evolving business needs.
Cloud is driving the ability to scale, drastically reducing the distance and time between technology decision and value realization, letting companies take continuous advantages of enhancements & scope extension every 8 weeks. Cloud adoption is now a reality for all sizes of clients.
Go beyond PLM
ENOVIA powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform goes beyond PLM, connecting people, ideas and data from across the value network into a single collaborative environment that transforms the way you do business.
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.
Interested in the Portfolio Manager 3DEXPERIENCE Role?
Contact us and get your questions answered today.
US 440.257.7460 | UK 01926.333777