THANK YOU FOR JOINING US AT
PA Manufacturing Expos
TriMech Enterprise Solutions
GRANT FUNDED DESIGN AND ENGINEERING TRAINING
At TriMech, we're proud to offer grant-funded training courses in partnership with The Manufacturers Association of PA, MANTEC, & WedNet. This includes training courses for SOLIDWORKS, MasterCam, CATIA, SIMULIA, 3DEXPERIENCE, and ENOVIA.
- Manufacturing Assoc. Member Grants cover ½ the cost of any/all TriMech Training courses.
- This grant benefit is always available for Association Members to utilize continuously.
- There are no caps or limits for utilization of this benefit, such as dollar amount or number of trainings allowed per year.
- Training grants are also available to the public for any PA companies during planned sessions - https://mascpa.org/solidworks/
- All TriMech Training Courses are covered by PA WedNet Grant – 2k per employee/ per year (up to 100k) for training - https://www.wednetpa.com/Apply/
- This offer is eligible to be used on all TriMech training courses within North America.
What is MBSE? What are the boundaries of MBSE? What are the benefits of MBSE? Find out more in our blog.
Are you looking to explore how you can leverage digital twins and robotic modeling to streamline your production processes, realize efficiency, and minimize delays? Register to watch our hands-on demo of the 3DEXPERIENCE Twin for Robotics Modeling.
Learn how virtual twin technology tackles siloed working, enabling better collaboration, control of the value chain, contractual coherence and data-driven decision-making.