Multidiscipline Performance Engineer
Enable rapid development of complex multiphysics, multiscale analyses using the Multidiscipline Performance Engineer Role
The SIMULIA 3DEXPERIENCE Multidiscipline Performance Engineer (MCK) is a role for specialists who collaboratively create, execute, explore and manage co-simulation experiments and associated artifacts involving multiple disciplines over multiple scales across a wide range of experimental intent.
The experiments you create and evaluate with this Role will comprise of all 3D simulations or a mix of 3D/0D-1D simulations.
The following types of co-simulation Experiments are supported:
- Fluid Structure Interaction: 3DEXPERIENCE Structures(Abaqus) and Fluids.
- Conjugate Heat Transfer: 3DEXPERIENCE Thermal (Abaqus) and Fluids.
- Structures Implicit and Explicit Coupling: 3DEXPERIENCE Abaqus/Standard and Abaqus/Explicit.
- Induction Heat Transfer: 3DEXPERIENCE Structures and CST P’BY.
- Logical and Physical Coupling: 3DEXPERIENCE Structures (Abaqus) and Behaviour Modeling (Dymola).
- Logical and Physical Coupling: 3DEXPERIENCE Fluids and Behaviour Modeling (Dymola).
- Logical and Physical Coupling: 3DEXPERIENCE Structures/Fluids and FMU’s from other authoring sources.
Multidiscipline Performance Engineer Benefits
- Improve the accuracy of your simulations by using co-simulation technology.
- Improve the design process for your control systems by including high fidelity co-simulations in your controller simulations.
Multidiscipline Performance Engineer Highlights
- Web based authoring in 3DEXPERIENCE dashboards.
- Drag-and-drop schematics user experience.
- Multi-discipline modeling and simulation fully compliant with Dymola components (built with open Modelica language).
- Open environment for FMI compliant co-simulation components.
- Compute Orchestration on HPC resources.
- Lifecycle management on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
SIMULIA software accelerates the process of evaluating the performance, reliability and safety of materials and products before committing to physical prototypes.
3DEXPERIENCE Role FAQs
SIMULIA 3DEXERIENCE Advantage
Connect with other 3DEXERIENCE roles and take advantage of cloud-computing power for your analysis
Interaction between CAD & PLM
With Structural Performance Engineer, users build simulation models directly on the design geometry.
Tight associativity with CATIA and SOLIDWORKS means that simulation and CAD always remain synchronized even after design changes. It provides access to advanced simulation technology within a consistent and intuitive interface.
Visualization tools support efficient post-processing of large-scale simulation data including an option to use remote machines for rendering and visualization computation.
Multidiscipline Performance Engineer enables interrogation of realistic simulation results with speed, clarity, and control for enhanced decision making.
High Performance Computing
Extensive tools and controls for results display can be used for advanced and collaborative post-processing while utilizing High Performance Computing (HPC) resources to perform results visualization.
Simulation Review application offers Web based visualization of the geometry and simulation results for a unique collaborative experience around Simulation assets.
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.
Interested in the Multidiscipline Performance Engineer 3DEXPERIENCE Role?
Contact us and get your questions answered today.
US 440.257.7460 | UK 01926.333777