What is ENOVIA?
ENOVIA PLM software is the product lifecycle management backbone of the Dassault Systèmes portfolio, used by many of the world's largest and most technically advanced manufacturing enterprises to streamline their organization.
ENOVIA can be used for a wide range of technical and business applications, allowing enterprise stakeholders to contribute to product development.
Product Planning and Program Management; Requirements Management; Quality and Materials Compliance; IP Classification and Protection; Design Management; Bill of Materials Management; and Configuration and Change Management are some of the specific disciplines in the ENOVIA ecosystem.
Key capabilities of ENOVIA
- CAD Management: ENOVIA allows you to directly integrate your CAD system (whether a Dassault product or another system) and will enable you to enforce a single source of truth throughout the business.
- Change Management: Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform, ENOVIA enables you to create and deploy a collaborative, end-to-end change process that clearly communicates change decisions and assignments to all stakeholders and collaborators.
- Business Modelling and Planning: Benefit from capabilities to create and leverage a digital twin of the enterprise to more effectively identify market opportunities and plan products and services to capitalise on these opportunities at the speed of tomorrow’s markets.
What is ENOVIA?
Share files and collaborate from anywhere
ENOVIA powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform
ENOVIA 3DEXPERIENCE is designed specifically for controlling the value creation process across all divisions of an organisation. ENOVIA configurations are critical to the Dassault Systems Industry Solution Experiences application range, from marketing and sales to design, engineering, and manufacturing. For globally distributed organizations, the ENOVIA platform can be configured as an in-house corporate solution or as a cloud-based solution.
Our Enterprise Solutions team can help you to implement collaboration software which allows all users to find, share, review and report on product information. We can set you up with varying levels of control depending on your business needs and seamlessly integrate the software so that all stakeholders can use it – wherever they are in the world, and whatever technology they are using.
Why choose ENOVIA on the Cloud?
- Enterprise Planning and Collaboration.
- Product Configurations.
- Eliminate Silos within your Organization.
- Customization and IP Exchange, Protection and Classification.
- Global Sourcing and Value Network Management.
A Complete Solution
Discover the ENOVIA Portfolio
ENOVIA 3DEXPERIENCE empowers users allowing them to carry out 3D design, analysis, simulation, and intelligence software in an interactive and collaborative environment. ENOVIA 3DEXPERIENCE is available as an on-premise solution or as a flexible cloud offering that allows users to access these tools anytime, anywhere.
- Efficient, accurate and optimized Product Planning & Programs.
- Manage Global Product Development.
- Quality and Compliance Management.
- IP Classification & Protection.
- Strategic Customer Relationship Management.
- Strategic Supplier Relationship Management.
ENOVIA SmarTeam provides a proven, open and flexible solution for managing complexity in product and project development throughout its lifecycle, delivering ‘best practice’ PLM implementations.
- Electronic Document Management System
- Enhanced Processes and Workflows.
- Industry-Leading Project Management and Planning Tools.
- Accurate Bill of Materials (BOM) Management.
- Global Collaboration & Supply Chain Integration.
ENOVIA V5 DMU enables real-time visualisation and collaborative review of 3D products. It helps design teams to build the product mock-up, analyze it, and make decisions to improve design quality and product performance and ensure market success.
- Drive collaborative, integrated Design Review and Simulation processes.
- Unlock Real-Time Product Insights.
- Eliminate Silos throughout your organization and supply chain.
- Validate product fit and function before moving to physical production.
ENOVIA 3DEXPERIENCE Roles
Discover the ENOVIA 3DEXPERIENCE Apps and Services available from TriMech