The SIMULIA 3DEXPERIENCE Electromagnetics Engineer (EMC-OC) Role delivers electromagnetic simulation powered by industry proven CST Studio Suite technology in a seamless, intuitive, and modern user interface connected with the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform.
It enables designers and engineers to perform electromagnetic simulations from low to high frequency (static to optical), including the optimization of antennas, microwave components and electro-mechanical devices. SIMULIA Electromagnetics Engineer enables design teams to improve product performance, reduce time-to-market and minimize device malfunctions, warranty claims and recalls.
SIMULIA offers a broad range of solution methods with a unique capability to identify and mitigate electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and electromagnetic interference (EMI) risks in electronic devices. Additionally, the technology can be applied to simulation of human body exposure to electromagnetic fields. Electromagnetic Engineer ensures that the device passes any certification tests required by regulatory and industry standards first time.
Interaction between CAD & PLM
The SIMULIA Electromagnetics Engineer role leverages the 3DEXPERIENCE platform for team collaboration, product version control and knowledge capture, making simulation data a true corporate asset.
It provides tight associativity with CATIA and SOLIDWORKS so that simulation and CAD data always remain synchronized even after design changes. The embedded search engine allows users to easily find data such as geometry, material and simulation models, thus improving productivity by always having the data readily available.
Results visualization and post-processing
The Simulation Review application, included in the Electromagnetics Engineer role, offers web-based visualization of the geometry and simulation results allowing users and teams a unique way to collaborate around simulation assets. Lightweight visualization of models and results on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform help decision makers understand simulation results by experiencing them and quickly generate engrossing imagery and data visualization for reports.
Predefined post-processing templates offer solutions for a variety of key performance indicators (KPIs) such as antenna performance, efficiency mapping for electrical motors, field analysis for MRI, and versatile general-purpose templates to create custom analysis scenarios.
Electromagnetics Engineer Benefits
The role provides the following benefits:
- Access to SIMULIA CST Studio Suite, the leading solution for low to high frequency (static to optical) electromagnetic simulations.
- Supports engineers for antenna and microwave devices design to improve product performance and reduce time-to-market.
- Helps engineers to identify and mitigate electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and electromagnetic interference (EMI) risks in electronic devices, minimizing warranty claims and recalls.
- Consumes parametric SOLIDWORKS and CATIA design data from the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to perform electromagnetic simulation.
- Powerful simulation methods such as the unique finite integration technique (FIT), the classical finite element method (FEM), the transmission line matrix method (TLM), and also hybrid simulation methods.
- Specialized solvers for applications such as motors, printed circuit boards, cable harnesses and filters.
- Coupled simulations: system-level, multiphysics, field/circuit co-simulation to deliver an unprecedented simulation reliability and accuracy.
- A wide range of complex material models.
- Powerful post-processing and visualization tools.
- Built-in optimizers.
- Allow efficient collaboration by accessing Printed Circuit Board (PCB) data created using common ECAD tools and saved on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
- Cloud Computing on 3DEXPERIENCE Cloud using Embedded Compute and SIMULIA Tokens and Credits.
- Perform complete electromagnetics simulation workflows including modelling and post-processing of results directly on the 3DEXPERIENCE Cloud using a web browser.
3DEXPERIENCE Role FAQs
SIMULIA 3DEXERIENCE Advantage
Connect with other 3DEXERIENCE roles and take advantage of cloud-computing power for your analysis
Interaction between CAD & PLM
With Structural Performance Engineer, users build simulation models directly on the design geometry.
Tight associativity with CATIA and SOLIDWORKS means that simulation and CAD always remain synchronized even after design changes. It provides access to advanced simulation technology within a consistent and intuitive interface.
Visualization tools support efficient post-processing of large-scale simulation data including an option to use remote machines for rendering and visualization computation.
Electromagnetics Engineer enables interrogation of realistic simulation results with speed, clarity, and control for enhanced decision making.
High Performance Computing
Extensive tools and controls for results display can be used for advanced and collaborative post-processing while utilizing High Performance Computing (HPC) resources to perform results visualization.
Simulation Review application offers Web based visualization of the geometry and simulation results for a unique collaborative experience around Simulation assets.
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.
Interested in the Electromagnetics Engineer 3DEXPERIENCE Role?
Contact us and get your questions answered today.
US 440.257.7460 | UK 01926.333777