Durability and Mechanics Engineer
The Durability and Mechanics Engineer Role enables comprehensive structural simulations covering statics, implicit and explicit dynamics, durability and fatigue to perform structural integrity assessment of any type of product.
The SIMULIA 3DEXPERIENCE Durability and Mechanics Engineer (FGM-OC) Role enables design engineers to perform structural integrity assessment of any type of product for strength and durability scenarios during the design process and intuitively guide design decisions.
It offers powerful and intuitive tools needed to perform sophisticated multistep structural simulations, powered by market leader Abaqus technology, as well as fatigue simulation to predict accurate fatigue lives.
Durability and Mechanics Engineer Benefits
- Multistep structural scenarios, powered by market leader Abaqus technology, for comprehensive product performance assessment including: Static, Frequency, Thermal, Buckling, Implicit/Explicit Dynamics, Linear Dynamics.
- Fatigue simulation to predict accurate fatigue lives and ensure complex engineering products are designed for durability: avoid late re-design, minimize physical tests, reduce warranty costs, extend life in service.
- Seamless associativity with geometry for efficient what if scenario.
- Embedded functionality for simulation geometry preparation.
- Large model 3D visualization/post-processing and XY plotting capabilities enabling design insight and decision making from results.
Durability and Mechanics Engineer Highlights
- Assess the product structural performance under Multistep structural scenarios, powered by market leader Abaqus technology, for comprehensive product performance assessment including: Static, Frequency, Thermal, Buckling, Implicit/Explicit Dynamic
- Predict accurate fatigue lives and ensure complex engineering products are designed for durability. This lead to avoid late re-design, minimize physical tests, reduce warranty costs, extend life in service
- Estimate the lifecycle for components subjected to cyclic loads with stress and strain methods with robust durability simulation during the design cycle.
- Accelerate structural performance simulation with unique automated model creation for large assemblies
- Use and calibrate a wide range of material models with Material calibration capabilities
- Accelerate design innovation by solving engineering challenges for your 3D design with full data associativity
- Perform strength and durability assessment with a guided workflow, customizable, for fast adoption and reduced learning curve
- Investigate simulation results with robust and intuitive 3D post-processing and XY plotting capabilities enabling design insight and decision making from results
- Share simulation results and collaborate on any design projects from anywhere
- Run simulation computations on multiple cores either on a local computer or remotely on the cloud to free up local machines for other work.
- Perform seamless collaboration workflows with 3DEXPERIENCE platform
3DEXPERIENCE Role FAQs
SIMULIA 3DEXERIENCE Advantage
Connect with other 3DEXERIENCE roles and take advantage of cloud-computing power for your analysis
Interaction between CAD & PLM
With Structural Performance Engineer, users build simulation models directly on the design geometry.
Tight associativity with CATIA and SOLIDWORKS means that simulation and CAD always remain synchronized even after design changes. It provides access to advanced simulation technology within a consistent and intuitive interface.
Visualization tools support efficient post-processing of large-scale simulation data including an option to use remote machines for rendering and visualization computation.
Durability and Mechanics Engineer enables interrogation of realistic simulation results with speed, clarity, and control for enhanced decision making.
High Performance Computing
Extensive tools and controls for results display can be used for advanced and collaborative post-processing while utilizing High Performance Computing (HPC) resources to perform results visualization.
Simulation Review application offers Web based visualization of the geometry and simulation results for a unique collaborative experience around Simulation assets.
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.
Interested in the Durability and Mechanics Engineer 3DEXPERIENCE Role?
Contact us and get your questions answered today.
US 440.257.7460 | UK 01926.333777