Digital Mockup Validation Engineer
Validate virtual prototypes and resolve issues faster by enabling formal management of the complete Digital Mockup review process
The ENOVIA 3DEXPERIENCE Digital Mockup Validation Engineer (DEY-OC) Role offers a complete set of tools to organize, manage and follow-up on issues from a design review for content authored with 3DEXPERIENCE applications such as SIMULIA, DELMIA, 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA, CATIA V5 or other CAD tools.
It supports collaborative review of multi-CAD designs. Plus capabilities to detect interference on complex and large digital mockups in real-time. Users can detect potential clearance, contact and clash defects within the entire product or a specific design context.
Digital Mockup Validation Engineer Benefits
- Accelerate design maturity by focusing on current product issues identified during design reviews on real-time Digital Mockup (DMU) without the need for downloading CAD files locally.
- Rapidly prepare the 3D context for large products and improve designer productivity by quick loading of the 3D data using filters and lightweight visualization techniques.
- Identify issues sooner by democratizing the DMU for anyone in the enterprise for participating in early reviews without the need for CAD authoring licenses.
- Efficiently resolve issues using a real-time design review process with full traceability.
- Reduce design errors and eliminate associated costs by computing, navigating and analyzing design interference in advance.
Digital Mockup Validation Engineer Highlights
- Resolve issues more quickly using collaborative Digital Mockup reviews on the virtual prototype with immediate visibility of all reviewers’ mark-ups in real-time.
- Manage the entire review process involving people, contextual 3D design, issues and resolution actions for informed decisions.
- Highlight critical issues to be investigated using slides, 3D markers, measures and sections.
- Turn the brainstormed ideas into resolution actions on the associated real-time 3D design.
- Analyze 3D design in real-time using technical analysis tools that reveal important details.
- Understand development decisions with full traceability between issues and resolution actions.
- Catch design errors sooner and improve design quality while avoiding costly mistakes by performing regular interference checks on complex digital mockups interactively, or using an automated interference validation process.
- Enable designers to find associated interference simulations and rerun them until issues is fully resolved.
- Optimize interference validations by storing interference computation specifications for reuse.
- Improve designer productivity with asynchronous processing of interference computations on the server.
- Access critical design information including functional tolerances “and” annotations (FT&A), 2D layouts and fasteners.
Included 3DEXPERIENCE Apps
- 2D Layout Insight.
- 3D Annotation Insight.
- 3D Geometry Insight.
- Bookmark Editor.
- Change Execution.
- Collaborative IP Management.
- Collaborative Lifecycle.
- Composites Insight.
- Data Setup.
- Design IP Classification.
- Design Synthesis.
- Exchange Management.
- Interference Check.
- Interference Finder.
- Manufacturing Finder.
- Product Finder.
- Simulation Finder.
- System Finder.
ENOVIA PLM software is the product lifecycle management backbone of the Dassault Systèmes portfolio, used by many of the world's largest and most technically advanced manufacturing enterprises to streamline their organization.
3DEXPERIENCE Role FAQs
ENOVIA 3DEXERIENCE Advantage
Connect with other 3DEXERIENCE roles and take advantage of the virtual twin for the entire enterprise
Natively built for the cloud and also available on premises, ENOVIA spans the full spectrum from very small clients to customers with thousands of users.
This ‘infinite’ scalability is driving exponential adoption across all engagement models, letting clients plan and sustain their growth and address their evolving business needs.
Cloud is driving the ability to scale, drastically reducing the distance and time between technology decision and value realization, letting companies take continuous advantages of enhancements & scope extension every 8 weeks. Cloud adoption is now a reality for all sizes of clients.
Go beyond PLM
ENOVIA powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform goes beyond PLM, connecting people, ideas and data from across the value network into a single collaborative environment that transforms the way you do business.
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.
Interested in the Digital Mockup Validation Engineer 3DEXPERIENCE Role?
Contact us and get your questions answered today.
US 440.257.7460 | UK 01926.333777