TriMech Enterprise Solutions, in partnership with Kinetic Vision, invite you to join us for an afternoon of technology insights, helping you to design, develop, and deliver innovation while remaining relevant in this increasingly competitive design and engineering landscape.
Hosted at the Kinetic Vision office in Ohio, the event on the 19th of October will support you in addressing the business challenges faced by the engineering and manufacturing sectors, and showcase how new technologies can drive positive change. With new technologies and solutions emerging each day, it can be difficult to decide what to invest in, which to adopt, which are a passing trend, and how to remain profitable, whilst going through the inevitable change that Industry 4.0 is driving. During this afternoon session, our team of industry experts will walk you through the changing design and engineering landscape, the new technologies that are available to enhance efficiencies, and provide some ways that you can stay ahead of the game.
- 14:00 – 14:30 Welcome Introduction
- 14:30 – 15:00 Design, Develop, and Deliver within a Single, Connected, and Unified Platform
- 15:00 – 15:30 Design in the Age of Experience
- 15:30 – 16:00 Drive Innovation and Democratization through Advanced Simulation
- 16:00 – 16:30 The Power of Digital Twins, Robotics, and Virtual Reality for Manufacturing Digitization
- 16:30 – 17:00 Kinetic Vision Highlight
- 17:00 onwards Food & Happy Hour
This event is FREE to attend but spaces are limited, please register to secure your place.
Date & Time
Thursday, October 19, 2023 @ 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM ET
Register for the Event
Industrial Equipment project integration requires suppliers and clients to work together to engineer the best solution.