The ENOVIA 3DEXPERIENCE Cost Specialist Role enables you to manage End-to-End product costs along the product lifecycle from early phases of the program to delivery. Allowing users to establish cost estimates or enter actual costs to support informed decision-making and ensure business sustainability.
This role provides the ability for Cost Specialists to work towards the established cost targets and converge on technical and economical solutions by balancing trade-offs.
Cost Specialist Benefits
- Make informed decisions: One entry point to access cost data and from multi-sources and consolidate the overall product cost in real-time.
- Shorten time to decision: Connect finance and development teams by federating them around common processes and cost targets.
- Support a sustainable economy: Provide the economic dimension in the development process as a pillar of sustainable innovation.
Cost Specialist Highlights
- Execute configured product cost estimation dynamically to control drift and ensure project success.
- Perform cost assessment on design, sourcing and manufacturing based on design and business rules.
- Assess trade-offs to converge on technical and economical solutions.
Included 3DEXPERIENCE Apps
- Business Activities Definition
- Business Performance Assessment
- Business Value Definition
- Change Execution
- Collaborative IP Management
- Cost Assessment
- Manufacturing Finder
- Product Finder
- Simulation Finder
- System Finder
ENOVIA PLM software is the product lifecycle management backbone of the Dassault Systèmes portfolio, used by many of the world's largest and most technically advanced manufacturing enterprises to streamline their organization.
3DEXPERIENCE Role FAQs
ENOVIA 3DEXERIENCE Advantage
Connect with other 3DEXERIENCE roles and take advantage of the virtual twin for the entire enterprise
Natively built for the cloud and also available on premises, ENOVIA spans the full spectrum from very small clients to customers with thousands of users.
This ‘infinite’ scalability is driving exponential adoption across all engagement models, letting clients plan and sustain their growth and address their evolving business needs.
Cloud is driving the ability to scale, drastically reducing the distance and time between technology decision and value realization, letting companies take continuous advantages of enhancements & scope extension every 8 weeks. Cloud adoption is now a reality for all sizes of clients.
Go beyond PLM
ENOVIA powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform goes beyond PLM, connecting people, ideas and data from across the value network into a single collaborative environment that transforms the way you do business.
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.
Interested in the Cost Specialist 3DEXPERIENCE Role?
Contact us and get your questions answered today.
US 440.257.7460 | UK 01926.333777