Optimize your configuration management and reuse of configurable product data while satisfying all possible variants of the product definition with the ENOVIA Configuration Engineer Role on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
The ENOVIA 3DEXPERIENCE Configuration Engineer (CFG-OC) Role enables users to define all product variants in a single configured product structure. It allows users to retrieve parts from impacted variants in real-time through an “overloaded” design session to rapidly converge on the optimum design.
The Design in Configured Context capability enables users to simultaneously develop multiple products to address different markets with unique needs. It enables users to define effective ranges based on evolution or variant values, while maximizing the reuse of common components and reducing costs.
Configuration Engineer Benefits
- Optimize component reuse and reduce costs across product variant and evolution, by defining all product variants and effectivities in a single configured product structure.
- Converge faster on the optimum design through Design in Configured Context, allowing real-time part retrieval from selected variants into an “overloaded” design session.
- Reduce product configuration complexity with a real-time intuitive 3D product configurator.
- Enhance the understanding of product structures while tracking projects and improve decision making through advanced configuration analysis.
Configuration Engineer Highlights
- Connect the dots from configuration governance to configuration implementation across all domains.
- Make the enterprise configuration available for engineering definition.
- Assign accurate evolution and variant/option effectivity on components against governed criteria to address intent, while maximizing reuse across configurations.
- Enable Design Structure verification and Impact Analysis for configured products.
- Apply product unit or option effectivity expressions directly to the 3DEXPERIENCE design environment.
Included 3DEXPERIENCE Apps
- Change Execution
- Collaborative IP Management
- Manufacturing Finder
- Product Finder
- Simulation Finder
- System Finder
ENOVIA PLM software is the product lifecycle management backbone of the Dassault Systèmes portfolio, used by many of the world's largest and most technically advanced manufacturing enterprises to streamline their organization.
3DEXPERIENCE Role FAQs
ENOVIA 3DEXERIENCE Advantage
Connect with other 3DEXERIENCE roles and take advantage of the virtual twin for the entire enterprise
Natively built for the cloud and also available on premises, ENOVIA spans the full spectrum from very small clients to customers with thousands of users.
This ‘infinite’ scalability is driving exponential adoption across all engagement models, letting clients plan and sustain their growth and address their evolving business needs.
Cloud is driving the ability to scale, drastically reducing the distance and time between technology decision and value realization, letting companies take continuous advantages of enhancements & scope extension every 8 weeks. Cloud adoption is now a reality for all sizes of clients.
Go beyond PLM
ENOVIA powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform goes beyond PLM, connecting people, ideas and data from across the value network into a single collaborative environment that transforms the way you do business.
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.
Interested in the Configuration Engineer 3DEXPERIENCE Role?
Contact us and get your questions answered today.
US 440.257.7460 | UK 01926.333777