Improve reuse and reduce costs with flexible, secure intellectual property (IP) classification and retrieval using the Classification Manager Role on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
The ENOVIA 3DEXPERIENCE Classification Manager (CCM-OC) Role offers powerful, flexible, library classification schemes and features to organize and retrieve Intellectual Property (IP).
Classification Manager provides an easy way to establish and nurture an efficient IP reuse process across the entire organization with the right level of organization and qualification. IP can be classified, with appropriate security, in multiple libraries designed for specific functional groups such as Engineering, Design, Purchasing, and Marketing.
Classification Manager librarians can associate sets of attributes with class hierarchy. Any IP classified in the hierarchy inherits the class attributes, ensuring consistent product definition and specification. As a result, searching is consistent and IP is reused with confidence, reducing development time, cost and risk.
Classification Manager Benefits
- Reduce administration cost and system complexity by consolidating existing IP libraries within the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
- Promote IP reuse with standardized, enterprise-wide product content using flexible library classification schemes designed for use by functional business disciplines.
- Improve efficiency with multi-library classification. Users can consistently search for IP using library specific or multi-library classification attributes.
- Optimize productivity with embedded access to classified IP content directly from 3DEXPERIENCE platform applications.
Classification Manager Highlights
- Extend IP reuse across the organization with standardized, enterprise-wide product content catalogs, using flexible library classification schemes to fit company requirements.
- Improve efficiency with use-based library classifications where different functional groups can simultaneously organize the same content from the perspective of different disciplines.
- Make more informed decisions with consistent, flexible and comprehensive classification search and compare capabilities.
- Enhance user productivity with embedded access to classified IP content directly from 3DEXPERIENCE platform applications.
Included 3DEXPERIENCE Apps
- Browsing Structure Definition
- IP Classification
- IP Classification Editor
ENOVIA PLM software is the product lifecycle management backbone of the Dassault Systèmes portfolio, used by many of the world's largest and most technically advanced manufacturing enterprises to streamline their organization.
3DEXPERIENCE Role FAQs
ENOVIA 3DEXERIENCE Advantage
Connect with other 3DEXERIENCE roles and take advantage of the virtual twin for the entire enterprise
Natively built for the cloud and also available on premises, ENOVIA spans the full spectrum from very small clients to customers with thousands of users.
This ‘infinite’ scalability is driving exponential adoption across all engagement models, letting clients plan and sustain their growth and address their evolving business needs.
Cloud is driving the ability to scale, drastically reducing the distance and time between technology decision and value realization, letting companies take continuous advantages of enhancements & scope extension every 8 weeks. Cloud adoption is now a reality for all sizes of clients.
Go beyond PLM
ENOVIA powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform goes beyond PLM, connecting people, ideas and data from across the value network into a single collaborative environment that transforms the way you do business.
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.
Interested in the Classification Manager 3DEXPERIENCE Role?
Contact us and get your questions answered today.
US 440.257.7460 | UK 01926.333777