Use the Change Specialist Role to help reduce your development and certification costs by optimizing complex portfolio changes while ensuring effective decision communication and change orchestration.
The ENOVIA 3DEXPERIENCE Change Specialist (CHP-OC) Role helps companies improve operational efficiencies for global product development. The role brings organizations together under a single change methodology to streamline the coordination of change activities from product governance to work-in-process, while maintaining strict controls and traceability.
Change Specialist accelerates product launch in multiple markets by supporting the parallel evaluation and implementation of changes.
Change Specialist enables global product teams to collaborate on proposed changes and change assessments, and then implement product changes through an automated process.
The role uses quantitative and trend analysis to assess critical changes and improve process efficiency and reduce change cycle times.
Change Specialist Benefits
- Define, coordinate, track and monitor concurrent multi-discipline change activities to reduce time and effort of product changes.
- Optimize the change implementation and approval process by clearly communicating change decisions and assignments to all impacted organizations.
- Use quantitative and trend analysis to assess critical changes and improve process efficiency and reduce change cycle times.
Change Specialist Highlights
- Provide closed-loop traceability on issues from submission to resolution.
- Make informed decisions by obtaining a full impact assessment of change requests from all impacted organizations.
- Orchestrate change scenarios from product governance to work-in-process activities while maintaining strict controls and traceability.
- Support a consistent, systems-based, multi-discipline change process.
- Provide change dashboards that clearly communicate change decisions and status across impacted organizations.
- Improve product development while maintaining controls and traceability by establishing a single set of change processes.
- Clearly communicate change decisions and assignments to all impacted organizations.
Included 3DEXPERIENCE Apps
- Change Governance
- Change Intelligence
- Meeting Management
ENOVIA PLM software is the product lifecycle management backbone of the Dassault Systèmes portfolio, used by many of the world's largest and most technically advanced manufacturing enterprises to streamline their organization.
3DEXPERIENCE Role FAQs
ENOVIA 3DEXERIENCE Advantage
Connect with other 3DEXERIENCE roles and take advantage of the virtual twin for the entire enterprise
Natively built for the cloud and also available on premises, ENOVIA spans the full spectrum from very small clients to customers with thousands of users.
This ‘infinite’ scalability is driving exponential adoption across all engagement models, letting clients plan and sustain their growth and address their evolving business needs.
Cloud is driving the ability to scale, drastically reducing the distance and time between technology decision and value realization, letting companies take continuous advantages of enhancements & scope extension every 8 weeks. Cloud adoption is now a reality for all sizes of clients.
Go beyond PLM
ENOVIA powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform goes beyond PLM, connecting people, ideas and data from across the value network into a single collaborative environment that transforms the way you do business.
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.
Interested in the Change Specialist 3DEXPERIENCE Role?
Contact us and get your questions answered today.
US 440.257.7460 | UK 01926.333777