We are holding a dedicated workshop for CATIA V5 users to test out 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA (also known as CATIA V6 3DEXPERIENCE). During this workshop, our experts will walk you through the new interface, explore both the enhanced and additional capabilities that 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA has to offer and support you with having a go on a few projects yourself.
CATIA V5 to 3DX: Hands-On Test Drive – AGENDA
- 09:00 – 09:30 Meet and Greet
- 09:30 – 09:45 Introduction to TriMech Enterprise and the Company Landscape
- 09:45 – 10:45 Introduction to the 3DEXPERIENCE concept
- 3DEXPERIENCE CATIA
- Getting started
- The New User interface
- Core Mechanical functionality – Part and Product
- New functionality in 2023x
- 10:45 – 11:00 COFFEE BREAK
- 11:30 – 12:30 Hands-on Session:
- Getting to grips with the interface
- Loading up models
- 12:30 – 13:30 LUNCHTIME
- 13:30 – 16:30 Afternoon Session:
This event is FREE to attend but spaces are limited, please register to secure your place.
Date & Time
Thursday, 21st September, 2023 @ 9am-4pm BST
Register for the Event
The manufacturing industry is grappling with a complex, four-fold manufacturing labor crisis: a mass withdrawal of experienced manufacturing workers, difficulty in hiring replacements, an expertise gap in new hires, and the daunting challenges of retention and on-boarding.
This comprehensive guide dives deep into the labyrinth of requirements management and traceability, shedding light on how to conquer common challenges.
Our Reinvent the Sky Industry Solution helps startups, SMEs, and Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) create innovative solutions for anything from electric vertical take-off and landing to satellite propulsion and small, light aircraft.