Course Overview - 3DEXPERIENCE for Surface Designers
This fundamental 3DEXPERIENCE for Surface Designers course addresses the needs of Surface Designers, who need to work with styled parts.
It will first teach you how to design a new part with the 3DEXPERIENCE platform and you will also learn how to create a new part version, replace the original part, and update the product.
As part of this course, you will learn how to use the ENOVIA Collaborative Lifecycle application to manage the complete lifecycle of an object in order to achieve concurrent engineering. In addition, you will also learn how to collaborate using the platform’s various applications to deploy a single source of truth collaborative environment.
Choose from three different training methods available to you
Group / Classroom Training
Receive 3DEXPERIENCE for Surface Designers training in a group in a traditional classroom environment. Courses can be taken in one of our training locations in the UK, Ireland, US or Canada using DS approved training content and methodologies.
- Cost effective training method.
- Leave the office to concentrate on learning.
- Learn more through group questions and feedback.
Live Online Training
With online training you will experience an interactive learning environment where you can give feedback, gain access to the training files and get time to work on training exercises.
- Online courses can maximise convenience and save on travel expenses.
- More effective than video based training, with recorded videos learners are often not as focused on the training and skip exercises.
Receive training at your place of work. This style of flexible training is perfect for teams or individuals who are faced with a specific challenge and require personalized courses with on-the-job coaching.
- Use our state-of-the-art mobile classroom at your facility.
- Bring your team up to a consistent level of knowledge by having them take the same training at the same time.
- Benefit from flexible scheduling options.
More Training Courses
This fundamental level CATIA V5 to 3DEXPERIENCE Mechanical Design training course will teach you how to import existing V5 data and search for models in the database in CATIA 3DEXPERIENCE.
Learn how to transition from CATIA V5 to 3DEXPERIENCE Electrical Design. You will learn how to import CATIA V5 electrical data, create Electrical Device Libraries, instantiate devices, and create Electrical Assemblies.
The Introduction to 3DEXPERIENCE Platform training course will teach you how to navigate the interface and functionalities, connect to the platform, manage your projects, search documents and share content along with knowledge or skills with other users.