Business Process Designer
Design, configure, simulate and deploy end-to-end enterprise business processes with the Business Process Designer Role on the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform
The ENOVIA 3DEXPERIENCE Business Process Designer (BPR-OC) Role allows you to effectively modeling business processes using the BPMN 2.0 standard.
With this role, you can define your business processes in the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform to increase organizational efficiency and standardization. You can configure forms, automation activities and KPI’s to increase organizational efficiency, compliance and standardization.
The Business Process Designer role enables you to simulate and optimize processes to identify and measure opportunities for improvement. Upon the definition of the business process, you can then test and deploy the process to ensure secure and scalable processes.
Business Process Designer role helps to improve existing processes to adapt to dynamic business environments
Note: Business Process Designer includes all capabilities of the Business Process Player role.
Business Process Designer Benefits
The Business Process Designer enables process capitalization, instrumentation and execution where you can:
- Maximize enterprise efficiency through Knowledge & know how capturing and optimization.
- Increase process definition and configuration experience through a simplified user experience that enables you to easily capture your enterprise processes.
- Improve efficiency and traceability of your enterprise business processes.
- Eliminate costly business process execution through secure compliance to regulations.
Business Process Designer Highlights
- Create business processes.
- Assign/notify business users to business processes.
- Manage maturity (lifecycle) and versioning of the business processes.
- Configure forms for business processes.
- Define scripts to compute complex variables.
- Create business repositories (Value & Dependency Lists).
- Define advanced sequencing (branching and loops) and data flow.
- Simulate business process execution.
- Track business process usage.
- Create KPIs to measure performance of the business processes.
- Test business process execution.
- Deploy business processes for execution in production.
ENOVIA PLM software is the product lifecycle management backbone of the Dassault Systèmes portfolio, used by many of the world's largest and most technically advanced manufacturing enterprises to streamline their organization.
3DEXPERIENCE Role FAQs
ENOVIA 3DEXERIENCE Advantage
Connect with other 3DEXERIENCE roles and take advantage of the virtual twin for the entire enterprise
Natively built for the cloud and also available on premises, ENOVIA spans the full spectrum from very small clients to customers with thousands of users.
This ‘infinite’ scalability is driving exponential adoption across all engagement models, letting clients plan and sustain their growth and address their evolving business needs.
Cloud is driving the ability to scale, drastically reducing the distance and time between technology decision and value realization, letting companies take continuous advantages of enhancements & scope extension every 8 weeks. Cloud adoption is now a reality for all sizes of clients.
Go beyond PLM
ENOVIA powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE platform goes beyond PLM, connecting people, ideas and data from across the value network into a single collaborative environment that transforms the way you do business.
The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides a Safe, Social, Connected, Informed and Structured environment for team leaders, project managers and other professionals who want to manage data on the cloud and collaborate without constraints.
Safe: Customer controlled access. Transparent cloud backup. Encrypted communication protocols. Data always safe-no overwrite, no loss of data.
Social: Integrated structured and unstructured collaboration tools enabling social innovation. Collaborate on product design or engage with your stakeholders early in product development.
Connected: Every user always connected to a single, common database. Access data anywhere, anytime, on any device. Review and markup models.
Informed: Choose from the widget library, Create and share Dashboards. Get the latest information about your product development. Always have access to your latest data.
Structured: Zero overhead data management - store and manage data across collaborative spaces, share information in communities. Find indexed data faster by using tags, custom search, etc.
Interested in the Business Process Designer 3DEXPERIENCE Role?
Contact us and get your questions answered today.
US 440.257.7460 | UK 01926.333777