Meeting Enterprise Requirements
In order to guide the development of new products and verify completion, a clear set of requirements is required.
But in the case of complex or system products, especially those with long development cycles and high supply chain content, this can become challenging, potentially creating unexpected costs and delays.
Requirements Management with Aras Innovator® and TriMech services
- Aras Innovator provides powerful capabilities for complex systems engineering planning, development and realization through the creation of a single, multi-discipline requirements hierarchy.
- A change management workflow assures requirements stay in sync as the system or product evolves over the lifecycle.
- You will be able to drive achievement of product objectives by integrating requirements from many different disciplines.
Benefits of Requirements Management with Aras Innovator
Aras Innovator Requirements Management combines advanced requirements management functionality with enterprise PLM.
This provides companies with an easy to use process for systems engineering, systems planning, development and realization.
- Users can identify, associate, track and trace different types of requirements - including physical, functional, logical and performance requirements - and validate that the system or product satisfies the original intent.
- Global enterprises get the advanced capabilities they need to meet complex customer demands, drive product quality and minimize risks, making it an ideal solution for users of DOORS, SLATE and MKS Integrity who need to take their requirements management to the next level.
- Enables the creation of a single, multi-discipline requirements hierarchy that enables the organization of requirements by traditional discipline or other groupings without losing their place in the overall hierarchy.
- Links requirements to specifications, parts, Bills of Material, test plans and other PLM items at different phases of the lifecycle becoming part of the overall configuration.
- Change management workflow assures requirements stay in sync as the system or product evolves over the lifecycle.
Requirements Management features available with Aras Innovator
- Powerful & Easy to Use - Comprehensive features with secure web browser access and familiar look and feel for users across the enterprise.
- Multi-Discipline - Simultaneously manage requirements from many different disciplines - mechanical, electronics & electrical, firmware and software - together in one location.
- Cross-Functional - Achieve requirements collaboration with Product Management, Marketing, Quality, Manufacturing, Procurement, Field Support and other groups throughout the product lifecycle.
- Enhanced Requirements Capture - Make anything a requirement including Files, Emails, Scanned Images, URL links, Pictures, Videos (even from YouTube), as well as existing PLM items, such as Parts, Materials, Drawings and CAD Models.
- Trace Matrix Verification - Provides traceability of requirements to verify that systems, subsystems and interfaces satisfy all of requirements, from high-level conceptual down to the detailed component-level.
- Comprehensive Impact Analysis - Requirements are included in the impact analysis on proposed changes and can become affected items on ECRs & ECOs.
- Closed Loop Validation - Full support for validation plans, procedures and all related documentation with reporting, sign-offs and workflow.
- Complete Compliance - A full audit trail with change history can be automatically recorded for environments with compliance and regulatory conditions.